German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Trading Post -> Non-Commercial Trades and Sales (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/trading-post-non-commercial-trades-sales/)
-   -   Looking for Michael Ellis videos (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/trading-post-non-commercial-trades-sales/384714-looking-michael-ellis-videos.html)

Sri 12-21-2013 10:54 AM

Looking for Michael Ellis videos

I'm looking for The Power of Playing Tug in particular.

But I'm also interested in any of his advanced obedience. motivation videos. Please PM me if you are looking to sell or can let me borrow. Thanks!!

David Winners 12-21-2013 11:09 AM

BowWowFlix.com : Michael Ellis

BowWowFlix is like Netflix for dog videos.

Sri 12-21-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Winners (Post 4706738)
BowWowFlix.com : Michael Ellis

BowWowFlix is like Netflix for dog videos.

Oh I joined it! The Power of Tug videos are all rented out. Besides, I thought this is the kind of training video you would want to watch more than once. over

Sunflowers 12-21-2013 11:19 AM

You can get streaming videos:

Leerburg Dog Training | Michael Ellis Streaming Videos

Sri 12-21-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunflowers (Post 4706770)

True. I saw the sale, I am reluctant though. I don't like their terms, you can use the link just once, which means you are allowed one download. If something happens to that file or my disk, I am without the video.

Besides, I prefer to watch it on TV rather than at my desk.

David Winners 12-21-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sri (Post 4706834)
True. I saw the sale, I am reluctant though. I don't like their terms, you can use the link just once, which means you are allowed one download. If something happens to that file or my disk, I am without the video.

Besides, I prefer to watch it on TV rather than at my desk.

You can use the view link more than once. The videos I have purchased have a limit of 5 years viewing.

From Leerburg On Demand | Frequently Asked Questions

"How long will I have access to my Pay Per View video?
Once you enter your payment information and your card is approved, you can begin watching your video immediately. We are now offering a rental period of five years for all of our videos, and there is no limit to how many times you can watch them. You will be able to view the video up until midnight of the last day in your rental period. You will receive an email confirmation when you first purchase the video that will include the last day it will be available for you to watch."

Sunflowers 12-21-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Winners (Post 4706986)
You can use the view link more than once. The videos I have purchased have a limit of 5 years viewing.

Once you enter your payment information and your card is approved, you can begin watching your video immediately. We are now offering a rental period of five years for all of our videos, and there is no limit to how many times you can watch them. You will be able to view the video up until midnight of the last day in your rental period. You will receive an email confirmation when you first purchase the video that will include the last day it will be available for you to watch."

Yes.
And OP, you are welcome.:cool:

Sri 12-21-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Winners (Post 4706986)

Oh. I have to admit I stopped reading once I read this : "You will receive one unique link per order, which is redeemable once by one user only." I thought it meant one download per purchase.

Sunflowers 12-21-2013 12:46 PM

That is so you don't send the link to all your friends.

Sri 12-21-2013 01:08 PM

It wouldn't address the issue. Whats to prevent a friend from logging in with my id and watching? I am assuming the 'access once per user' clause means your account is given access to stream the video as many times as you like, as David says. This is why that one clause made no sense to me.
Securing purchases would have to be tighter than that. :P

And if they are tracking by IP address, everytime I connect to the net, my IP changes to anywhere in the tristate.