German Shepherds Forum banner

Looking for Michael Ellis videos

5K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Sri 
#1 ·
I'm looking for The Power of Playing Tug in particular.

But I'm also interested in any of his advanced obedience. motivation videos. Please PM me if you are looking to sell or can let me borrow. Thanks!!

#5 ·
True. I saw the sale, I am reluctant though. I don't like their terms, you can use the link just once, which means you are allowed one download. If something happens to that file or my disk, I am without the video.

Besides, I prefer to watch it on TV rather than at my desk.

#10 · (Edited)
It wouldn't address the issue. Whats to prevent a friend from logging in with my id and watching? I am assuming the 'access once per user' clause means your account is given access to stream the video as many times as you like, as David says. This is why that one clause made no sense to me.
Securing purchases would have to be tighter than that. :p

And if they are tracking by IP address, everytime I connect to the net, my IP changes to anywhere in the tristate.

#11 ·
It wouldn't address the issue. Whats to prevent a friend from logging in with my id and watching? I am assuming the 'access once per user' clause means your account is given access to stream the video as many times as you like, as David says. This is why that one clause made no sense to me.
Securing purchases would have to be tighter than that. :p

And if they are tracking by IP address, everytime I connect to the net, my IP changes to anywhere in the tristate.
you will have to make your own user name and password on leerburg website to access the video , so I do not think anybody else can access, short to have password

#17 ·
I didnt say your posts were inane. I said the discussions were. I was trying to explain something that wasnt getting communicated and I realised I should have just said thankyou and left it at that, because making my point was not so important :)

#19 ·
You actually mentioned "borrowing" which for most would be somewhat difficult to mail a physical copy back and forth, not to mention to a complete stranger on "loan".
This would be why so many have suggested streaming as it is convenient with no need to "loan".

#20 · (Edited)
Exactly.
I did not want to insult Sri, the OP, by suggesting a Google search where, for $69, a copy of the DVD can be purchased.

So it was the "discussion" that was inane. Except that I was the "discussee."

The smiley faces do not lessen the sting of the insult.

And, yes, you should have said thank you. Would have been nice.

#24 ·
Ok, people. Play nice or I'll have to send out warnings to you. All of you.

Moderator Daphne

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.