Breeder Mentor - Page 5 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmspack View Post
I am just the conduit --- the magazines are actually from Linda Shaw -- - . I am wondering if Bethany as we participate in her education, would play it forward and participate in the education of others on this forum. How can you do this. I can flip through some of the older issues and mark them with a book mark. Then if Bethany can scan them so that the pictures of these dogs from days gone by can be shared on the forum. There were some awesome dogs .
Most definitely! I wouldn't mind at all scanning the ones that you have bookmarked and posting them here for everyone to possibly learn from. I'm not greedy =) I'll share the knowledge that is also extended to me.
bethany.cole2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Bethany, you might want to consider joining the Facebook group

German Shepherd Dog Breeders

484 members
  • This is a group for responsible German Shepherd Dog owners and breeders. This is a place for good breeders to discuss t...he breed, as well as having the opportunity to network and help each other.

• It is also a group where people can come to learn about responsible breeding and what the breed is all about. If you are interested in becoming a GSD breeder, ask questions, listen and learn from other breeders here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/100827050053129/
Freestep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestep View Post
Bethany, you might want to consider joining the Facebook group

German Shepherd Dog Breeders

484 members
  • This is a group for responsible German Shepherd Dog owners and breeders. This is a place for good breeders to discuss t...he breed, as well as having the opportunity to network and help each other.

• It is also a group where people can come to learn about responsible breeding and what the breed is all about. If you are interested in becoming a GSD breeder, ask questions, listen and learn from other breeders here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/100827050053129/
I would join it if I had a facebook, but I fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) don't have Facebook. I'm close enough with my closest friends that I don't see any need in it lol.
bethany.cole2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.