German Shepherds Forum banner

mini heart attack................

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  koenig 
#1 ·
My dog has a twin a mile or so up the street. I saw a lady loading a GSD identical too mine. I stopped and did say that dog looks just like mine. I was polite. But until I was up close, would have sworn it was mine.

Turns out the lady got hers from the same breeder and litter as my boy.

#2 ·
I did that with my ipad one time. Put it on the table at Burger King and went up to the counter to order. When I turned around the ipad was gone. I ran outside to see if i could catch someone walking away with my ipad and sure enough, the thief was getting into his van. I hustled on over and said "Friend, I think you picked up the wrong ipad." He looked all stunned as I pulled his door open to retrieve my stuff. And then some girl walks out the Burger King door and says, "Sir, I think I have your ipad!" Turns out an employee saw it on the table and thought someone had forgotten it and was trying to find the owner. :)

#5 ·
I'm actually surprised of the number of German Shepherds in my area. My next door neighbors have a Shepherd mix. Then the lady that has a twin too mine. A few houses up their is two Shepherds. And two house up from them is another. A few more around here, so about six besides mine around here that I know of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.