mini heart attack................ - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 8Likes
  • 6 Post By koenig
  • 1 Post By squerly
  • 1 Post By KaiserAus

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

mini heart attack................

My dog has a twin a mile or so up the street. I saw a lady loading a GSD identical too mine. I stopped and did say that dog looks just like mine. I was polite. But until I was up close, would have sworn it was mine.

Turns out the lady got hers from the same breeder and litter as my boy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 08:52 PM

I did that with my ipad one time. Put it on the table at Burger King and went up to the counter to order. When I turned around the ipad was gone. I ran outside to see if i could catch someone walking away with my ipad and sure enough, the thief was getting into his van. I hustled on over and said "Friend, I think you picked up the wrong ipad." He looked all stunned as I pulled his door open to retrieve my stuff. And then some girl walks out the Burger King door and says, "Sir, I think I have your ipad!" Turns out an employee saw it on the table and thought someone had forgotten it and was trying to find the owner. :-)
Daisy&Lucky's Mom likes this.

Jim
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squerly View Post
I did that with my ipad one time. Put it on the table at Burger King and went up to the counter to order. When I turned around the ipad was gone. I ran outside to see if i could catch someone walking away with my ipad and sure enough, the thief was getting into his van. I hustled on over and said "Friend, I think you picked up the wrong ipad." He looked all stunned as I pulled his door open to retrieve my stuff. And then some girl walks out the Burger King door and says, "Sir, I think I have your ipad!" Turns out an employee saw it on the table and thought someone had forgotten it and was trying to find the owner. :-)
Oops
squerly likes this.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-23-2017, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, I can see making the iPad mistake. I should have loading into their SUV. I almost freaked that she is taking my dog, but stayed cool and met nice people instead.......................
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-24-2017, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

I'm actually surprised of the number of German Shepherds in my area. My next door neighbors have a Shepherd mix. Then the lady that has a twin too mine. A few houses up their is two Shepherds. And two house up from them is another. A few more around here, so about six besides mine around here that I know of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page