What's the most destructive/catastrophic thing they've done? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default What's the most destructive/catastrophic thing they've done?

Just saw this on dogshaming.com

Time Barker Cable Tech Support
joneser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Indie tried her best to eat an almost brand new, uninsured smart phone. Had to replace it at full retail. Hardly the worst I have heard of. My fault for leaving it where a 6 month old pup could get it. But found out later that day that I did not need knee surgery; so I KIND OF forgot about the phone. She was so proud when she brought it to me.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Charlie (meow) 2000-
Puma (meow) 2010-
Nitro (meow) 2010-
igottabecrazy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Member

Millie has decided it's her job to unload the sink and dishwasher. She had broken so many plates and bowls. She does good but when they slip from her teeth...crash...we are down to one plate and paper plates...will be looking for new dishes soon...:-/ conditioning her to avoid the kitchen...last week and a couple of days she has been doing great about laying in the door but not entering the kitchen :-)))
mcdanfam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Most recently Bo destroyed my back seat.... still haven't replaced. Not sure why he did since he's been riding and going to the rescue with me since he was little. Was looking for a second dog but wife had enough when she saw the seat on a car not even paid off yet torn up lol!
JoeyG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
Most recently Bo destroyed my back seat.... still haven't replaced. Not sure why he did since he's been riding and going to the rescue with me since he was little. Was looking for a second dog but wife had enough when she saw the seat on a car not even paid off yet torn up lol!

Wow....I am with your wife...;-) Don't know if you have a Rogers car stereo near you...but a friend bought their kid a used car, and paid $1000 to have the entire interior redone...four door sedan for $1000...and it looks great. Good luck getting the seat repaired...
mcdanfam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
I would cry lol.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Had a dog that in one day dug through a crate tray to rip up the underlying carpet and pad. Same dog later broke out of his crate and burrowed through the drywall and destroyed a refrigerator. He had a talent for skipping the cheap things and go straight for the money shots. When we placed him with his forever home I don't know who was happier. His new family, him, or I! lol
Kahrg4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.