German Shepherds Forum banner

Temper Tantrum

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  A girl and her dog 
#1 ·
Ty threw a full on tantrum tonight, I took him away from his playing friends and he barked and yipped and howled, then when that failed he threw himself at me like a full on body block complete with frantic air snapping, when I continued on walking he plunked his butt down and would not move. ..then he proceeded to spring in front of me and put his ears back and have another full convo about just how mean and nasty I was..its the first time he has ever had a tantrum lol his real personality really showed tonight, I have never had a dog body block me because he was pissed off before. I really felt as if I was managing my son 9 years ago. What a silly guy .

#2 ·
Oh my goodness Ty... that poor boy just wanted to play with his friends! You send him over to me and I'll let him get away with whatever his heart desires!

#7 ·
Allie sits on my clothes and runs off with my socks when I am getting dressed for work. She follows me and talks while I am getting prepped. Many times she has grabbed my pants legs and tried to drag me back into the house.

I like dogs that have some sass and fire like that, because when they are happy it means you are doing something right. When they behave in public it means they respect and understand when it's okay to be a butthead.

#8 ·
You know, he is full of beans tonight. He is actually whining in his crate and we have our routine down to a science, runs, dinner, poops and pees then sleepy sleepies. This will be the first time since before Christmas that he has made a slight peep in his space. Lol, I love this boy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.