Have you ever wanted to bite somebody? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Member

Default Have you ever wanted to bite somebody?

Our walking path that we really like is along our river front. Again most of you know there are 3 of us that walk our dogs every night. Most of the time without incident other than the occasional person who reaches out to touch one of the dogs which gets them all going. ( you've heard that story).... but for the most part it's a great relaxing walk........
.................UNTIL...........
other side of the park this week hosts our annual river days...complete with trash carnival and the operators that go with it. Well we are on our walk all dogs minding their own business being good..etc....this was the "pre" night of the festival so trucks were just arriving and starting set up. We hear somebody yelling from behind us...we assume it's one of the local bike riders announcing they were coming. NOPE it was one of the dirty carnies on a bike yelling at "ME" ............mind you he's about half a block behind us..**** the dogs hadn't even seen him yet ........"IF that dog bites me I'm going to hit it." ...........OH NO YOU DIDN'T. Now, "I"M mad.... he gets closer ...I can tell he's tweaking ...on probably meth or crack...but now I'm pissed...he just keeps it up and up....still Roxy isn't even paying any attention to him and neither of the rest of the dogs...I think he thought it was just my best friend, my daughter and I walking these dogs....HE Hadn't noticed the ex-navy guy walking his dog with us. He got up closer and still mouthing off. I told him my dog had better taste than to bite him...however if he didn't pipe the _ _ _ _ down was going to get bit by me....then the navy friend told him to get off his bike and take him on if he had an issue....we finally got rid of him.....but holy crap...talk about mad. I understand it was riff-raff and I'm sure he was all paranoid on whatever it was he was on....but wow. I wanted to bite him
lyssa62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

So he was chasing you down while the dogs were far away from him yelling about being bit, sounds like a winner.
misslesleedavis1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 11:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Knighted Member

You know you've spent too much time in the downtown core when you question why anyone in their right mind would even look at a druggie/drunkard/kook, let alone actually encourage them by speaking to them! LOL!!! But to answer your question: I want to bite people daily, usually my co-workers, and I've shown awesome self restraint, because I'm still employed.
Blanketback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Member

LOL ^ true dat! I KNEW in my head just to let it go....but I'm a woman about to go through menopause so it's a free for all when people start mouthing off. And yep...he started this crap at least 1/2 a block away. Oh he was a reaaaaaaaaaaal winner ....NOT! It took every ounce of strength I had in me not to parade her through all those people at the carnival just looking for him. I would BET he was running one of the rides...which is a scary thought.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #5 (permalink)

Please don't bite people like that...you may need PEP or some other painful vaccine from the crap you would get in your system from the crap in their blood LOL.
blueangele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 12:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangele View Post
Please don't bite people like that...you may need PEP or some other painful vaccine from the crap you would get in your system from the crap in their blood LOL.

LOL that's for sure!!!
Old 07-24-2014, 12:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Crowned Member

A long time ago I took my biy for a hike and he was leashed, while walking him back thru the parking lot a man and his wife were getting out of the car next to us. He took one look at my border collie and said "if that dog comes near me I will kick it" I did not need to react, his wife got in his face and told him, if he even touched that dog he would be divorced with a broken leg, lol. Shut him down diwn quick.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
misslesleedavis1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

I say go back to the carnival and find him and give him a good bite. Then come back and tell us how it went.

Albus "Dobby" Van Meerhout
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/germ...y-van-meerhout
DobbyDad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I'm glad you had the navy guy with you. What a jerk some people are.

I wanted to bite someone last night, my stupid neighbor. Coming back from a walk with Dex and my son last night, i decided since my son was with me let him carry in the big bag of dog food I have in my car, which is in my driveway. He drops Dexter's leash because were on the property, its 10 pm and Dex is really good at staying put. My neighbors 2 chihuahuas that live across the street start barking as they usually do and Dex is watching my son get his bag of food out the trunk, ignoring the barks. Next thing I know the neighbors door opens and the 2 chihuahuas charge us in our driveway. Dexter, which he's never done before because we've never been charged on our own property, growled and chased them across the street, we live on a small cul de sac with a small street, before I recalled him. He came back immediately but scared the crap out of the neighbor who was then trying to call his 2 dogs in to no avail. They were still running around the front yard barking when we went inside. I wouldn't want to see any dog hurt but for a moment there I wished I was the dog so I could go give that neighbor a taste of what it feels like to be bitten.

Last edited by Msmaria; 07-24-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Msmaria is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 01:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

I do have to say, I regularly growl at people, like a'real' dog type growl, my son knows if he hears this sound coming from my mouth that whatever he is doing had better stop 10 seconds ago, most other people that I have done it around look at me strangely, but a couple of them recognized it for what it was and either moved or stopped what they were doing LOL
blueangele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.