German Shepherds Forum banner

fecal incontinence...better we laugh than cry

919 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Bridget 
#1 ·
Yesterday, I took my old girl, Heidi, to the lake to swim. After we returned home, I went to the grocery store. On the way, I briefly thought I smelled something bad, but had the car windows open, so I didn't dwell on it. Did my shopping, the grocery boy pushed my cart out. I discovered my trunk was full, but I told him to fit the bags in the trunk anyway, but I would take the water and put it in back seat. At that time I discovered that there was a pile of poo on my back seat! It is a testament to the state of my life that all I could do was laugh and give thanks that I didn't ask him to put the groceries inside the car!

#2 ·
Been there alot. Lucky has had some incidents b/c I dont think he can feel whether he's done or not and Chevy appears to have the same issue more frequently. The laughter is the best way to deal w/ it. Glad heidi enjoyed her swim. Do you have leather seats?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.