German Shepherds Forum banner

Kaiju the Panty Raider!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Zeeva 
#1 ·
My roommate, Matt and I were walking the apartment complex with Kaiju. Matt had the leash and we walked by a neighbor's porch who started up a conversation with us. I wasn't paying attention and Kaiju slipped his collar completely and took off. We turned just in time to see him round a corner. We followed, but couldn't see him anywhere.

Frantic that the worst was about to happen, I ran through the next building looking and calling him to come. After a couple calls, he came prancing around the corner with a bright pink, frilly thong in his mouth/wrapped part way around his head! My dog apparently has way more game than me. :rofl:

#7 ·
Haha, I sort of panicked. I tend to be ridiculously modest, so my entire face turned bright red when he pranced around the corner with them in broad daylight in the main circle of the apartment complex. Matt and my neighbor were laughing their butts off, but I was so worried about some awkward encounter with whoever the owner of the stolen thong was that I just flipped it off his head and rushed back inside.

#10 ·
Has been checked! It looks like Matt didn't quite clip the collar all the way. It made a clicking sound, but one of the teeth had just caught the buckle. But Kaiju was heeling, so it didn't come undone and we didn't know anything was wrong until we got distracted and he happened to put a little pressure on it and it just unhooked. User error! I'll be double checking it in the future!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.