German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Stories (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/)
-   -   Wolfie Locked Me Out (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/461993-wolfie-locked-me-out.html)

Wolfiesmom 06-19-2014 09:53 AM

Wolfie Locked Me Out

I was outside with Wolfie, and Hubby had gone to the hardware store. Wolfie was acting like a brat in the yard, so I put him in the house, while I swept the deck off. Hubby came back, and was mowing the lawn when I heard Wolfie turning the doorknob to get outside. He likes to attack the lawn mower like he does the vacuum, so he would have had to go in the house anyways. I told Wolfie to stop trying to come outside, and he stopped. After I was done with the deck, I tried to go in the house, and found out that Wolfie had locked the deadbolt on me, locking me out of the house. I guess he was getting me back for making him go in the house. HA HA Thank goodness Hubby had gone to the hardware store before mowing the lawn, or he wouldn't have had his house keys in his pocket to let me back in. The next time we went outside, and Wolfie was in, we made sure one of us had our house key.

Shade 06-19-2014 10:06 AM

I love Wolfie stories :D He's one smart pup with a wicked sense of humour ;):p

Nikitta 06-19-2014 10:07 AM

Lol

Wolfiesmom 06-19-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade (Post 5662721)
I love Wolfie stories :D He's one smart pup with a wicked sense of humour ;):p

He sure is a goofball, and seems to be getting smarter.

EileensZoe 06-19-2014 10:24 AM

Hahahahaha, too funny!

Mister C 06-19-2014 10:38 AM

too funny.

Time to hide the car keys!

lalachka 06-19-2014 11:23 AM

This happened to me but he locked me out of my car. I left the keys inside and put him in the car at training.

Lol when we realized we are locked out in the middle of nowhere it was slightly shocking)))))
So we tried to do an emergency training session Lolol, train him to press a button. Omg, that alone had to be recorded.

Finally someone jammed my car.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Wolfiesmom 06-19-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalachka (Post 5663209)
This happened to me but he locked me out of my car. I left the keys inside and put him in the car at training.

Lol when we realized we are locked out in the middle of nowhere it was slightly shocking)))))
So we tried to do an emergency training session Lolol, train him to press a button. Omg, that alone had to be recorded.

Finally someone jammed my car.

OMG! That's hilarious!

AngelaA6 06-19-2014 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:P has happened to both my husband and I. We were in the garage with the door open and I dont let Gunther off leash in the front of the house. We have a little cat door for the door tjat goes into the house he likes to stick his head through but that wasn't good enough that day so he was jumping and scratching at the door and pushed the little lock button...thankfully the DH had a key on him.

The cat door was already installed when we bought the house. I dont like it and plan on getting rid of it.

Wolfiesmom 06-19-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelaa6 (Post 5663657)
:p has happened to both my husband and i. We were in the garage with the door open and i dont let gunther off leash in the front of the house. We have a little cat door for the door tjat goes into the house he likes to stick his head through but that wasn't good enough that day so he was jumping and scratching at the door and pushed the little lock button...thankfully the dh had a key on him.

The cat door was already installed when we bought the house. I dont like it and plan on getting rid of it.

sent from petguide.com free app

lmao!