German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Stories (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/)
-   -   Lord help me (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/455050-lord-help-me.html)

Ellimaybel 05-29-2014 03:12 AM

Lord help me

Gunther has mastered the art of removing my slippers and socks from my feet without harming my feet at all. It tickles something awful. I love this dog. Everyday he does something new that I have not taught him that blows me away. From keeping the cat off the counter, jumping up to give me and my husband hugs, and now removing my slippers and socks. He cracks me up! :rofl:

HarleyTheGSD 05-29-2014 02:02 PM

Intelligent guy! Can't imagine what he can come up with next....Lol.

Shade 05-29-2014 02:15 PM

Darn smart dogs :D

Ellimaybel 05-29-2014 02:25 PM

He is so smart. I thought he was just nibbling my foot (it's weird but he loves feet) then I feel something, look over, and notice he grabbed the bottom of the slipper at the heel and pulled it down over my foot. Once he got it off he put it in front of him and put his head down. I of course took my slipper back lol

Waldi 05-29-2014 02:45 PM

my 15 month puppy has learned how to open our bedroom door by pressing on the door handle and pushing it forward. She does that in the morning to let us know that she is ready for breakfast and walk.

scarfish 05-29-2014 02:45 PM

any chance we can start an official gunther thread? looks like 41 threads in the last 2 months about the same dog. seriously? i've been on the internet since AOL 2.5 and have never seen anything that comes close to rivaling this.

Ellimaybel 05-29-2014 03:44 PM

If you don't like it, don't read it. It's your choice what to click on and what not to. Otherwise, have a great day and enjoy life with or without reading my threads. :)

Daisy&Lucky's Mom 05-29-2014 03:47 PM

Elimaybel I love the Gunther threads . They make me smile!! BTW if he could take my boots off in the wuinter Id give him bones or chews or whatever. Sounds like he's getting ready to give you a foot massage. Hail Gunther indeed!

Ellimaybel 05-29-2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy&Lucky's Mom (Post 5579914)
Elimaybel I love the Gunther threads . They make me smile!! BTW if he could take my boots off in the wuinter Id give him bones or chews or whatever. Sounds like he's getting ready to give you a foot massage. Hail Gunther indeed!

Aw thank you :) I never had considered just having one thread for all my continuous comments. It's not all a bad idea. At least it would be easier for my husband and his coworkers to find things I post when they look up the stuff from work. I truly hope everyone has a great day. At least here the weather is beautiful and I have a wonderful dog who makes me laugh and smile everyday. He helps me focus on the good in the world and not just the negative.

scarfish 05-29-2014 04:13 PM

that's swell. starting 41 threads talking about your dog isn't obsessive or crazy. this is a great day!