German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Stories (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/)
-   -   This Really Excites Me!!! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/434945-really-excites-me.html)

scarfish 04-07-2014 01:46 PM

This Really Excites Me!!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ps514dbf34.jpg

This is the best! julie, not july like the cop wrote, decided she would bust outta the house while i was sleeping. had a buddy over that let himself out just before i took a nap. i guess he doesn't know how to close a door. he went out the back then didn't close the gate leaving the backyard. julie thought she'd like to sniff the front yard. a neighbor called the cops. doorbell rang and i open the door to a cop and julie standing right next to him wagging her tail and smiling. the cop wasn't smiling.

no dog license i'm screwed. will plea guilty by reason of ignorance. say i didn't know and pay the $15 bitch tax before the court date.

dog at large i'm fighting 'cause she never left my property, it's not fenced but the city ordinance only says dog at large is off leash anywhere other then the owner's premises.

morale of the story is when letting yourself out of someone's house, leave all doors and gates as they were.

the one that has ruined my life. she's the best!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ps2b67cc2f.jpg

DJEtzel 04-07-2014 01:49 PM

Oh no! I wondered for a minute when look at the pictures why the taco bell sauce and cigarette butts. Makes sense now. XD

I'm sure you'll win the dog at large fight. If you have any nice neighbors/friends that saw her in your yard only, I'd call them up to testify to the fact that she never left.

I had a roommate once leave the house and leave the front door wide open. Frag walked out... he was gone for an hour or two. :( Finally came back, thank GOD.

Good luck! At least she's cute. ;)

Oisin's Aoire 04-07-2014 02:14 PM

Hot sauce and cigarettes excite me too :)

I had kids cut through my yard and leave the gate open..I let my Jack Russell out in the yard ( can't see the gate from the backdoor , and we never use the backyard gates..no reason to think they would be open) . I went into the living room to put a Sesame on for the baby , and there is my JRT in the front yard hanging out ??!?!?!

No cops came or anything..but yes guests both invited and uninvited will leave your gate open.

That was years ago ...now that I have a 130 pound Mastiff , A 90 pound Boxer/hound/pit mix , and an 80 pound GSD , kids they don't cut through my yard anymore lol

scarfish 04-07-2014 02:15 PM

@DJEtzle, thanks. i live top floor of a 2 family. dude downstairs called the landlords, said some lady rang his bell to ask if the dog sniffing the front lawn was his. he claims he knocked on my door before calling them and i didn't answer. they tried calling me but my phone was off. he didn't know what to do so he called the police.
IDK if i believe his story. either way only matters what the cop saw. i'm sure she was on the property when he rolled up. she wouldn't have came for him if she was elsewhere. i would've had to call her back if she was in another yard or in the street. since she was on the property when he rang my bell i'm sure she never left. it only matters what the cop wrote in his report. i have to go to city hall and pay $5 for a copy of that. paying the bitch tax while i'm there.

ApselBear 04-07-2014 02:29 PM

I'm surprised they didn't write wolf at large :rolleyes2:

And a lost and found set of satellite dishes.

wyoung2153 04-07-2014 03:14 PM

...and so my ADD kicks in.. I couldn't connect the dots of the story because I was trying to figure out what the cigarette and hot sauce had to do with it all.. HA! :crazy:

I have figured it out. Hope you win the dog at large one! And i'm sure you'll just have to pay the lisence fee.. :)

Lilie 04-07-2014 03:18 PM

That is really tough luck. But at least Julie didn't get stolen or hit by a car. You got her back safe and sound.

Msmaria 04-07-2014 08:18 PM

who could be upset with a face like that. Take a picture of that face to court with you :D.

volcano 04-10-2014 02:56 AM

Im guessing the dog left the property, youll find out what the cop says in court. With all the efences the cops cant be writing tickets in the yard. Just lie in court and say you have an efence. On topic im a bad dog owner now, Our fence got removed on one side and apache keeps wandering.

Anubis_Star 04-10-2014 09:24 AM

My dad let my dogs zeke and luther out in the fenced backyard and went to take a bath. Somehow the gate had been left open so they escaped. Proceeded to go to the front yard, and then just sat at the front door barking to be let in. My neighbors obviously couldn't get a hold of my dad because they didn't have his phone number so they called me at work. I called my dad, he let them in. Unfortunately some other neighbors called animal control and we got a ticket, which I was pissed about. Dogs never left the property, they sat at the front door barking to come in. It was 6 pm and they were out there 15 minutes tops so no noise ordinances were broken

Sent from Petguide.com Free App