German Shepherds Forum banner

What kind of dog is that? STORY MOVED

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Bogee's Boss 
#1 ·
Well its happining again, when i was a boy my first dog of my own was an all white GSD and 9 out of ten people would say beautiful dog what kind is it? My next GSD was black and tan and everyone would say nice looking Shepherd! Well now i have an all black GSD (Bogee check out his photos he's amazing) and here we go again 9 out of 10 people say wow awesome looking dog what kind is it? When i tell them they didnt even know they come in so many colors, im glad to inform them but i guess it just still suprises me with my new puppy 30 yrs later!

#5 ·
I get this ALL THE TIME!

"Is that a Lab?"

"Is that a Lab mix?"

"Is he a wolf or a wolf mix?"

"There is no such thing as an all black GSD, he's a mix, you should inform the AKC that they made a mistake registering your dog."

:rolleyes:

#9 ·
Well happened again on our morning walk today, a gentleman stopped as he was driving past and asked me what kind of puppy that was and for the first time i responded.... sir if he was black and tan in color what would u think he was take a good look, he did and then said wow a German Shephard! I said u got it what do u think of him? He said he stopped because he had seen us the day before and thought Bogee was the best looking puppy he had ever seen and had to find out what breed he was! Bogee is my 3rd GSD and i couldn't be happier with him he really is awesome so smart and willing to learn , and our bond after only 6 weeks together is a gift from God and i am so thankfull for him. I look forward to many years of love and loyalty with him just as i had with my others!!! Love u Bogee LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.