German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Stories (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/)
-   -   What nicknames do you have for your dogs? (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/422289-what-nicknames-do-you-have-your-dogs.html)

glowingtoadfly 03-10-2014 08:11 PM

What nicknames do you have for your dogs?

Mine are:
Skadi- Skadibat, Wolfbat, Woofer, Wolfy, Skadimonster, Bios Con Dios ( her old name was Bios) Fluffy Dog, Woofbat, Stinky,
Grim- Grimbo, Grimmer, The Grim, Grimothy, Grimboni, Grim Grim, Grimmy

mego 03-10-2014 08:18 PM

Right now her name is "can you PLEASE stop crying"

But in all seriousness...
Piggy, Piggers, Piglet, doglet, baby girl, precious cargo, beggar, the carpet (when she hogs the floor), Dig-dig, angel, queen, and I am sure there are more lol

Wild Wolf 03-10-2014 08:26 PM

Oh god.. this is my favourite topic, haha! We constantly are inventing new goobie nicknames for the dogs. Worst part is that they respond to all of them.

Hunter: Beast, burps, boogies, boogie-do, boogie-doobs, berger-derbs, boo, goobie, goobies, shmoo, monster, beasty, beasty beast, moo, hunsum (handsome), buhbuhs (baby).

Zenna: Zennums, Z, Zees, Zeezee, Zeezee bees, brat, busy bee, sharky, sharkeisha, zenna banana, Satan, spawn of Satan, hellion, hellhound, beans, zeezee beans, ma, toots, tootsiepop, biter, bees, Princess, demon, baby dog, little woofs, little.

I think that's it...

Melissa98409 03-10-2014 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mego (Post 5170593)
Right now her name is "can you PLEASE stop crying"

But in all seriousness...
Piggy, Piggers, Piglet, doglet, baby girl, precious cargo, beggar, the carpet (when she hogs the floor), Dig-dig, angel, queen, and I am sure there are more lol

ha ha ha, Jericho's name right now is "leave it!". He also goes by Jo-jo, Josie, or Jeri-cho.

Bear GSD 03-10-2014 08:33 PM

Bear's nickname is Bear Bo, Bear Bo Baggins and sometimes Bill (not sure why?)

Susan_GSD_mom 03-10-2014 09:13 PM

Orick is: Odie Cologny, Odie, Bonehead, Brat Boy, Snot Boy

Jade is: Lady Jade, Jady Jade, Missy...

I am sure that as time goes on, the list will grow. I always had at least half a dozen names that each of my dogs answered to, but their 'real' name meant I was serious!

--Oh--and whatever kids we had staying with us off and on... I would go through all kids names and dogs names before I got the right name for whoever I was addressing--kid or dog!

Apoolutz 03-10-2014 09:14 PM

Niko was Puddy pop and Gunners is Gunner pup or gun.

Eiros 03-10-2014 09:15 PM

Warden - sugar pie, puddin' pop, HR Puppenstuff, poo butt, pup star, mr. Toots.

It's a wonder anyone takes us seriously.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Gretchen 03-10-2014 09:17 PM

Molly = Jolly, Big girl, pretty one, Sheriff

glowingtoadfly 03-10-2014 09:17 PM

Lol these are all great. Andrew just came up with Grimothy Mc Veigh which made me laugh