German Shepherds Forum banner

Russell has fun at the vet

858 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Wetdog 
#1 ·
My 12 month old Russell has never been to my vet. He has always gone to a different vet clinic that his breeder uses. Well, he's been shaking his head a little, so I decided to run him over to my vet, and have him take a look at his ears.

He just had the best time saying hi to the vet techs, receptionist, random customers coming in to pick up their dogs. He was great while my vet took a look in his ears. And we weighed the big ol' moose - 75 lbs.

He is such a good boy. While I was waiting to check out, he and I were playing "show dog" in the waiting room. Apparently I will be baiting him in the show ring with a small box of Zymox. :D

#4 ·
I knew Russell would be fine at the new (to him) vet clinic. He's always been a very confident boy. With all the vet stuff he went through when he was about 6-7 months old, you'd think he would be a little apprehensive. All the blood work, X-rays, ultrasounds, exploratory surgery. Nope.

I love that my vet absolutely loves my shepherds. He says it's nice to work on GSDs that aren't spooky, or nervous, or have to be muzzled.

#5 ·
Good job Russell! It's so great seeing good ambassadors for the breed out there :)

#7 ·
My eyeballs read "Russell" but my brain said "Jack Russell". I got down to the "75lbs" part and I nearly fainted!!!

Good job, Russell!

#8 ·
LOL, if I had a 75 lb Jack Russell, I would faint!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.