German Shepherds Forum banner

Whats your dogs spirit animal?

5K views 28 replies 28 participants last post by  VTGirlT 
#1 · (Edited)
#10 ·
He reminds me of a deer when he runs, and because sometimes he poses like a one leaping when he's laying down.

View attachment 184602

View attachment 184594

View attachment 184610

View attachment 184618

View attachment 184626

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

This is what we say about Millie....reminds us so much of a deer, especially when she is jumping barrels...:)
Miles reminds us of a lion. He has what appears to be a short mane...:)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#11 ·
Delgado would be a cheetah hands down. Warp speed on demand, pack orientated, and spectacularly agile! :D

#14 ·
Buddy (schnauzer/jrt/rat terrier mix) would be......no laughing......

A house cat.

No joke, sometimes I look at him and his behaviors and I expect a meow.

Bailey, (blk gsd). I'm not sure. Something regal and protective, graceful....a stag maybe.

#18 · (Edited)
Teo was probably the most like Disney's Balu the bear...really relaxed mostly because he's strong enough and has such a big self-confidence that he thinks noone would even try to attack him. He was very peaceful and friendly but a bit clumsy. A Bonvivant.

Sancho is more like a hare. He likes to run fast to sidestep but is a bit sensitive and would rather run and hide that fight. A bit of a loner, but when you win his trust he is a very cute and cuddly pet. He just needs a strong human to "protect" him.

#21 ·
Spirit

Our white GSD female: Columbo the detective, "One more question"

Our Black and Red GSD Female: Of Mice and Mens's Lenny

#23 ·
Dexter is like a baby elephant, he's big, a little clumsy, but very considerate and sweet. He loves other animals, loves to stay close to his group and is very smart.

#28 ·
Me and Hunter share the same spirit animal, the wolf. In his maturity, he has become an impressive predator, lives for the pack, moves quietly and stealthily through the forest...

Unless he has been overcome by his second spirit animal, the water buffalo. He stampedes around the house with his cuz being chased by Zenna. Haha!

Zenna is definitely a great white shark. Just bites everything in sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.