German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Stories (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/)
-   -   A "tough guy" thinks he can beat my dog up (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/414346-tough-guy-thinks-he-can-beat-my-dog-up.html)

volcano 02-21-2014 10:00 PM

A "tough guy" thinks he can beat my dog up

SO Ive been playing lots of live poker lately, because Im making money at it. I mention my dog at the tables and show pics. Theres a big guy like 350 lbs and he really plays up his tough guy image.
Hes always yelling at old ladies when they beat him at poker. Thats his MO is to always be complaining at everyone because they beat him with cards they shouldnt play. And he brags about knuckle bruises from collecting money, but he drives a edited and lives in a ghetto area??? He also has a broken hip and knees as well as no lungs to support his size. So the other day the first thing he starts in with at a poker table is that I think my dog can beat him up but **** break her neck??? Then idiots were agreeing that if you wrestle a dog itll give up. I guess hes just always looking to put people on tilt at poker but it was some of the dumbest stuff ive heard. Threatening a mans dog can get you killed LOL.

ZoeD1217 02-21-2014 10:11 PM

A man who likes to yell at old ladies and beat up dogs.... sounds like a winner 0.o

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

misslesleedavis1 02-21-2014 10:15 PM

Anyone who says " I can beat your dog up" obviously has severe mental problems.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

volcano 02-21-2014 11:19 PM

Im too nice to shoot him or sick my dog on him. But if he ever touches me Ill call cops. He really has a bully syndrome, and its funny to hear him talk about how people should respect him because hes fat. I weigh 150 but Im not one to be bullied, Ill get beat up before I allow that. BTW, were both in our 40's, that stuff is for schoolkids. It sucks to play poker with him because hes always broke and he chases money off the table that couldve been mine.

Baillif 02-21-2014 11:27 PM

Meh. Get a hard biting well trained dog and you might win the fight but you're still going to the hospital.

volcano 02-22-2014 12:04 AM

My girl is just a puppy, weve done shutzhund with her in prey drive and she does great but I know shes just a puppy at 14 months. I know hed be scared of her in person but this was one of his ways to get to me. hes a professional troll.

doggiedad 02-22-2014 12:33 AM

don't think a dog can't be beaten by a human.

Quote:

Originally Posted by volcano (Post 5064914)
My girl is just a puppy, weve done shutzhund with her in prey drive and she does great but I know shes just a puppy at 14 months. I know hed be scared of her in person but this was one of his ways to get to me. hes a professional troll.

A girl and her dog 02-22-2014 12:56 AM

Who's that pro poker player - Phil something or other; always complaining that someone played wrong and messed up the table? I heard an announcer call him "puddin'" one time- lol! Anyway, sounds like that guy. I think there's always going to be one of those at the poker table.

volcano 02-22-2014 02:26 AM

Thats an act to get people to play wrong. The thing here is that its such low stakes poker that you cant expect anything. Its dumb to berate people who came to hand their money over. Even dumber when youre yelling at old women or me!

blehmannwa 02-22-2014 02:56 AM

So why let it bother you? Shine it on and take his money. That dude is an idiot.