German Shepherds Forum banner

Funny

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  DonnaKay 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd share something funny that Xerxes did this morning when him and Jasira were out for their daily exercise. After having 7 surgeries last year, I'm still recovering. So to exercise them I take them to the fairgrounds where there is open spaces and no traffic where they can run and play and I drive slow around. There is a lot of litter around. Both my dogs have picked up cans and other things and run around with it in their mouth. This morning Xerxes found some kind of sack. It had something in it. I'm not sure if it was a fast food sack or what. The funny part was he started to dig a hole in the snow but as I got further away he ran after the car but then he started digging another hole and put the sack in the hole. LOL I was laughing at him. He never went back to the sack after he dropped it in the hole either. Maybe he hates litter as much as I do. LOL:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.