German Shepherds Forum banner

Hero German Shepherd!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  robeangyalchen 
#1 ·
I just watched m.s.n.b.c. " caught on camera. A story about a normally sciddish Shep! That meet a state trooper in Alaska" that meet the trooper at the end of a road out in the middle of nowhere! Got the trooper to follow him" he keep looking back at the trooper too make sure he was following him! I thought I was watching lassie! Lol. They came to another road" went down the road a building was on fire" this normally sciddish dog meet the trooper as he got out of his car" and nusseled and licked his hand. His owner was laying in the snow" he had caught on fire when he dropped a tool and knocked gas on a fire!

The dog not only saved his life! He went back down the road" and led in the fire department!

Hollywood couldn't write it any better! Just wanted too share" what a great shy dog! That truly loves his master! Bill:)

#3 ·
wow That's so cool. I read a story. It wasn't a GSD. I think it was a blue healer but this rancher went it to make this bull go into a corral swinging a bucket. The bull got mad and charged him. He knocked the rancher down and broke his leg. This dog raced up and latched onto the bulls nose. The bull swung his head around again and again throwing the dog around in the air. The dog hangs on until the guy crawls out of the pen. Not a GSD but, aren't loyal dogs amazing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.