German Shepherds Forum banner

Are people like dogs?

589 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  misslesleedavis1 
#1 ·
I think in a lot of ways yes! I think people are born with good genetic" character" heart to do good" or bad! I think if you take
Pleasure in belittling someone"
You don't have what it takes! If you are always looking for a way to start a fight" you don't have what it takes! If you seem like a nice person" but have a few drinks and become Mr. Hyde! You don't have what it takes" you were probably mean anyway! Not everyone has what it takes" but the ones that do!
Out number the ones that don't!
Yep the good ones show " love"
Loyalty" courage" compashion!
The rest are just fear biters!
Bill p.s. just my thoughts! :)

#2 ·
I don't agree - people have way more insight into their own behavior than dogs and can choose a different path. People can choose to let a moral compass steer their interactions with others. People can choose to change who they are inside.

In my view, if people are being nasty, they are choosing to act that way. Dogs are just responding to the way their brain is wired, but they can't sit there and decide to change who they are. People can.

#3 · (Edited)
Yes, and no.
In favour of "yes" - we are territorial (we call it love to our motherland) and own den (or pentahouse flat), we need a leader (tell it Mr Obama), we need to be loved and valued by our friends, and our females are choosy in sex. Though, some are not so. Our stomach has appendix, we have square front teeth and short fangs, we have hands to climb trees and pick apples, we are the decendants of vegetarians, though we are the most omnivorous creatures on this planet, can survive on anything. God created man in His likeness, God is a Creator, subsequently we were made purely for creation of new things. We know that they are the dogs, and we are the humans.

In favour of "no" - dogs can pretend, but cannot lie; they are not so intelligent, because they run under the car wheels often; they are uncivilized and poop here, there and everywhere; there are too many blind males after one female. Dog is a carnivour, cannot live without blood, his skeleton and teeth God designed for hunting. Dogs know that they are the dogs, but they think that we are the dogs as well, because we fooled them by taking them away from their mothers when they were little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.