German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Stories (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/)
-   -   I need to vent about this (moved to stories - not general info) (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/stories/400618-i-need-vent-about-moved-stories-not-general-info.html)

misslesleedavis1 01-23-2014 02:57 PM

I need to vent about this (moved to stories - not general info)

2 Attachment(s)
This is Dexter he is a Border Collie,i have an annoying person in my life that argues about this all the time, he says dexter is not full BC and he is very freakn rude about it, its even come to me throwing down his papers and saying read them! he is even related to this mans pb border collie. I keep hearing how he is too big to be a full blooded BC, why? just because yours is smaller in size...urgh. Sorry in advance about my little rant.

Attachment 170954

Attachment 170962

Stevenzachsmom 01-23-2014 03:00 PM

Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous dog. Yep, that's a border collie. The annoying person in your life is an idiot. Ignore him.

LaRen616 01-23-2014 03:00 PM

Dexter just called me, he said he's moving out of your house and into mine.

That is all. :D

misslesleedavis1 01-23-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaRen616 (Post 4890642)
Dexter just called me, he said he's moving out of your house and into mine.

That is all. :D

He is driving me bananas today, mainly because its freezing out and your royal highness missed his 5 k woods walk, so im packing his little bags and sending him your way :) boat and all because its his favorite summer activity :)

LaRen616 01-23-2014 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misslesleedavis1 (Post 4890762)
He is driving me bananas today, mainly because its freezing out and your royal highness missed his 5 k woods walk, so im packing his little bags and sending him your way :) boat and all because its his favorite summer activity :)

Fantastic, I will be awaiting his arrival! I think he would get along wonderfully with my Drama Queen Dal puppy. :)

Kaimeju 01-23-2014 03:34 PM

Wow, his coat is gorgeous. What do you feed him?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Cassidy's Mom 01-23-2014 03:37 PM

YOU know he's pure, why does it matter what this other person thinks? He's wrong and you know it. This only bothers you because you let it. Don't waste your time trying to prove something to someone who isn't going to believe you anyway. Life's too short - move on!

Daisy&Lucky's Mom 01-23-2014 03:41 PM

Not an expert but lived next door to a bunch of working BC's for 14 years so yep he's a border!BTW Dexter you are a very handsom BC!

Msmaria 01-23-2014 03:53 PM

Nothing shuts up a person faster than saying "yes your riight" if hes bothering you and you just want him to stop. It may not be your thing but just a suggestion. You and the rest of the world will know you have a BC what does it matter what he thinks.
And why should LaRen616 have all the fun, I live in Cali (great weather and beaches)and I could have 2 Dexters..:D

LaRen616 01-23-2014 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmaria (Post 4891162)
And why should LaRen616 have all the fun, I live in Cali (great weather and beaches)and I could have 2 Dexters..:D

Joint custody! :D