I waited the longest i could to get him, because of this whole moving thing. I got him from a breeder, and the thing is.. I really want him, heīs a really good dog. So the breeder waited for a while, thatīs why heīs almost 5 months, but he was the last puppy there and the breeder was getting a bit inpatient.
As for the sister, I talked to her before getting him there, otherwise I wouldnīt have. she was very excited about it ( she loves dogs) and went on about how good he was, she even went with us to pick him up!! she agreed 100%. If at the begginning she had show that she was a bit off, i wouldnīt have taken him yet, or would have made other plans. But with all her exitement, I didnīt ever think she would try to sell him!
And they are a lot of work yes, and we all knew that. she did too. Thatīs why i go there every day to check up on him. I also pay all his expenses and more ( my bf gives her some money for her troubles)
Luckly, All thatīs left to do at the house, is work on the dogīs kennel, we are going to start that this weekend and hopefully by the end of the month we will be home with both our dogs. And for now, we are looking for where to leave him, but iīm deffinately going to take him out of there as soon as i can.
The sad part is that she now lost all my respect for her, since i also had to have her untrained, loud, chewy dog in my house before, and i never dared SELL him