The worst part of life right now - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Unhappy The worst part of life right now

Well I started a thread about a month ago about how I got moved to catalina Island for work.
I'm here, I've been here for about 3 weeks. I HATE IT!

I had my boy, Gunnar, with me. But the first day I had to leave him alone in the "apartment" He hated it and got out. I left the window cracked cuz it gets a little stuffy in there. Well he opened it and pushed the screen out and went wondering out. Animal control was there when I got "home" that afternoon. I was FREAKING out. Luckily he was ok and returned home about 20 mins after I got there. I have never felt so sick so quickly and so scared and worried.

Well about an hour later the landlord shows up at the door and says hes kicking me out. Mind you i've only been there 3 days. I say I'm taking Gunnar home and he wont be back with me. So he left me stay.

I am Miserable without my boy. Its hard enough being here alone and away from my BF. But now I cant even have my pup with me. It breaks my heart. and I feel so horrible putting him through all that.

Good news...I go home, to my real home, today and I get to see my baby after being away 5 days! I am so excited and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Other then being in a tiny place I think he would love it here. we would walk around the whole 1 square mile town all evening long and play with a coworkers GSD. But now that wont happen.

Hopefully I get out of here soon. I miss my boys so much. And Gunnar gets so excited when I come home. its like he tries to jump into my arms! Only 7 more hours til I'm home sweet home!

Sorry for the long story. But thanks for listening!!!
Glamisfoxgurl182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knighted Member

((hugs))

Can you look for another place to rent where you can have your boy? That would be so hard.

Sorry you're having a bad time right now. But look on the bright side, where I live it's going to go to lows of -20 celcius next week, so it could be worse. LOL
blackshep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Elite Member

Oh you poor thing. I couldn't live without my kids.
Nikitta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

I can actually take him anywhere with me here. Hes my Emotion Support Animal

But since town is only 1 square mile theres not alot of housing available here at all. and its EXPENSIVE! I pay 1000 bucks for basically a bed and bathroom. Its the smallest hotel room ever! Theres just no options for housing that I can afford here. Plus I still have to pay Rent at home too. so I have to rents to pay while I'm working here. sucks!
Glamisfoxgurl182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Crowned Member

So sorry it didn't work out for you. Hopefully you'll resolve the problem and get to go back home for good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.