German Shepherds Forum banner

Wolfie And The Cone Of Shame

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Wolfiesmom 
#1 · (Edited)
I posted the other day that Wolfie has a bald spot that he chewed on his leg. I don't now if there was something on his fur that he was biting off ( maybe some candy cane remnants ) or if he has an irritation. The skin is clear, no rash or anything, but he keeps licking it. I tried some of the tips that people here gave me like the sock, and the tea tree oil. He took the sock off and he licked the tea tree oil despite the taste. I even tried a gauze wrap and some tape and he took that off too. I have resorted tot he cone of shame for Wolfie and let me tell you that he doesn't like it one bit. I put it on him and after failing to get it off, he sat there looking sad. Then he stood on the ottoman and just stayed there for 15 minutes. Then he stood there barking. Just one woof every few seconds. I am in the other room and ignored the barking. Then I see him peeking around the corner at me when I didn't respond to his barking. Now he's in the other room and gives a woof every few minutes. LOL! He is pissed at me!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:spittingcoffee: That last picture of him looking around the corner is priceless :D

Poor Wolfie, I hope it heals soon so he doesn't have to wear that nasty cone :)

#3 ·
Poor Wolfie . He's even cute in the cone. I can see the captions to your pictures
Pic 1: Your kidding right?
Pic 2: OK all joking aside lets take it off now.
Pic Three: Fine! Im reporting you for the undignified posing of a GSD. Wait till dad hears about this.

#4 ·
I cracked up when I saw him peeking around the corner. I feel really bad making him wear the cone, but it's for his own good. I hope that he heals up soon too.

#7 ·
Its a product made for dogs. to stop them from licking or chewing. It says it's safe to use on them. It has tea tree oil in it

#14 ·
Oh yes, he is doing that and hitting my rear end as he follows too close wherever I go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.