Bad Boy...Good Boy...Bad Boy - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Default Bad Boy...Good Boy...Bad Boy

This is what I sounded like this morning. Wolfie woke up in a fresh mood this morning. He got a hold of one of my son's paintballs. UGH! I know he took it off the work bench in the basement, because that's where I put it after I found it on the floor. (note to self to kick son's butt about that one) I told Wolfie he was a bad boy, and told him to come to me. He walked over with his head down. I told him to drop it, and he gently put the paintball on the floor. I said Good Boy, and as soon as I leaned over to pick it up, he grabbed it and ran. I'm yelling bad boy and drop it, all the time thinking " please don't bite down on that" and " please don't swallow that" ! So he goes in his crate with the paint ball, and puts it down. I tell him to leave it, which he does, and I take it away. No good boy for that one. Unfortunately, I had my favorite pair of white mittens on, since I was about to go outside with Wolfie, and that's when the paint decided to leak out through the little pressure marks made by Wolfie's mouth! UGH!! Of course none of it leaked on the floor or on the crate or on Wolfie, it just had to come out when I picked it up!
Wolfiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Knighted Member

sorry , but that is funny. guess he thought he found a new toy. i would rather buy new gloves than a trip to the er vet. enjoy the rest of your day.

not as bad as the day my furballs got a hold of a fishing lure taken from my work bench.
huntergreen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Crowned Member

You're right, he does love toys, especially new ones.
Wolfiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Wow Wolfie was definitely in a mood. Thank god we never had any paintballs here or Lucky w/ his ball drive would have painted my walls. In Wolfie's defense he is usually a very good boy.Now that Ive read the other postWolfie probably think it was a new toy. Lucky believes if its a ball it must be his.

Lucky- GSD Rescue 2/16/2002
Thunder from the East: adopted 1/25/2013
Miss Chevy Cruz - adopted 1/25/2013
Daisy&Lucky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy&Lucky's Mom View Post
Wow Wolfie was definitely in a mood. Thank god we never had any paintballs here or Lucky w/ his ball drive would have painted my walls. In Wolfie's defense he is usually a very good boy.Now that Ive read the other postWolfie probably think it was a new toy. Lucky believes if its a ball it must be his.
and if it is round it must be a ball. I have one of those too. Tasha thinks all balls belong to her.
shepherdmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.