I never thought I'd see the day... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
cta
Master Member

Default I never thought I'd see the day...

...that my dog could be off leash and be in the same room as 2 other dogs...small ones too! so as some may know, i moved back to nj and my parents have two small dogs. one terrier mix and one min pin. every time he was around them in the past, and even immediately upon returning home, chobahn would go nuts when he saw them. they had to be separated and if they weren't, he was on leash and closely supervised for fear that he was going to eat one of them. i thought it was going to be a nightmare forever...and he would never adjust...but he did! i'm so proud of him. now they can all be together and they all just ignore each other. of course they are never EVER left together unattended and probably will never be because weird things can happen... he can be pretty intense around other dogs, so to have this happen seems nothing short of a miracle. here i thought i messed him up for life because of his reactivity issues, but i guess i didn't. just wanted to share...everything else in my life is so sucky right now, it's funny that this one small thing can make me smile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I'm glad that it's working out with him being around the other two. Maybe Chobahn sensed that you "needed this". Hope things work out for you
Old 12-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Great!
codmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.