German Shepherds Forum banner

some people and there dogs

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  codmaster 
#1 ·
ok not sure if in posting in the right place but i im just so anoyed twice in one day i had two diffrent dogs jumping all over me for clays treats while there owners just stand there watching me get mugged and cover in mud and s*** by there dogs normaly i would just brush it off but this jack russel was actualy snapping at my pup for coming near me i couldent believe it:shocked: this man was doing nothing :mad:so i gentley push his dog off me called clay and walked away has any one had this type of thing happen to them sorry for the rant just had to get it off my chest my bf dosent seem to think its such a big deal am i over reacting

#2 ·
Sounds like you were in a public place? I might think its not right, but I've gotten past the point of getting mad. Some owners just don't care and its not the dogs fault. If I don't like something I just take myself out of the situation, but sadly I do expect it in some situations.

#7 ·
i dont think we have dog parks in the uk sorry:eek: i should have said we were in a field :) thank all for conferming i wasent overeacting i wouldent let my dogs jump all over people ether not that they would whant to, they have no intrest in strangers.

#8 ·
I'd be mad too, but it's also why treats aren't allowed in the dog park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.