What are you thinking!!!!! - Page 7 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst View Post
hahahah, well said !!
I have a couple of my own and I also feel the same way.

The other day at petsmart some little girl was nicely petting Lola when all of a sudden she threw herself around her neck and hugged her.

I was stunned ..

How did Lola react? I would guess that she was fine with the little girl doing that? My guy would probably love it!
codmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #62 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by codmaster View Post
"Originally Posted by ozzymama
My husband ever told me to shut up in front of anyone, he'd be on the ground."

Ha! Ha! This sounds like the folks who say "My cat can beat your GSD up if he comes too close"; or the guy in my OB club who told me once that his shy, submissive female gsd "would kick my 88 lb male dominant male's GSD butt if he comes too close!"

Same reaction to all - Good Luck with that".

LOL, well it's a moot point anyways, I don't think I have ever heard my husband utter the words "shut-up" and he certainly would never utter them to a woman.

Hence the lights on, nobody home comment, any man who would speak to his wife that way in front of a stranger - he's not all there.

My dh is 6'5" and 190lbs - he's trying to lose weight, but it ain't working (poor fat boy LOL), so he has 5" and 40lbs on me, I still think I could take him - in my mind I probably would have a better chance of putting him on the ground if I did something to his snowmobile. I'd probably see a whole different side then. His sister put a dent in one of his as a teen and she still hears about it.
ozzymama is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #63 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Ugh while I've never had this happen to me, my BIL did something similar, except he's 29 and definitely not a kid. He tried to sit down on Chrono's back like Chrono was a bench. He actually thought Chrono would just stand there and support his weight. This guy is like 280 pounds. Chrono did what any dog would do when having pressure put on his back and he laid down, and my BIL was actually putting enough of his weight on Chrono that he lost his balance and fell down on top of Chrono who yelped. I was scared that he seriously hurt Chrono but he was miraculously okay. Then my BIL proceeded to get angry at Chrono and called him a 'dumb dog' for laying down and not holding up my BIL's fat ass. I was so angry. I don't think Chrono was even a year old.
Syaoransbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.