Thor..... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Thor.....

Good afternoon guys, it's been a long while since I last posted on here, it seems when Thor was a puppy I was always asking for advice n help, but as he's gotten older it's gotten easier for me with him, I do want to thank everyone that has played a part on helping me and all the positive feedbacks i've recieved thruout the time i've posted. I'm glad to post that Thor is going on TWO years in October, he's healthy as an ox, and Is such a great part of our pack at home, he's always been an inside member, not that it's always been easy, but just like raising a child, it's never easy. Hope everyone is doing great with their family members. I've stop taking Thor to the dog park, had a couple of issues with other dogs trying to hump him, and sad to say Thor didn't take very kindly to it, and became very aggressive with them. He's under 90lbs, which I'm very happy with, and has maintained his solid black coat, would also like to say i've been able to refer a few members to the breeder I purchased Thor from and have gotten very positive results from them also. I don't have as much time as before to be on here, but would like to continue to read from my friends on here. Have a great weekend and a safe one. Rudy A. Vidales
rjThor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

He's beautiful!
Stosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you Stosh, have uploaded some new pics of Thor now that he's three yrs. old.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I was just thinking about you and Thor, I even posted in a thread that I'd like to know how you are doing! I'm happy to hear everything is going well and Thor is gorgeous!
Old 12-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thank you LaRen616 yes he is, but have a couple of issues with him, very dominant around other big dogs, could care less about the lil dogs when they bark at him, or growl at him, it's the big dogs that bring out the nastiness out of him, and cats, can't seem to keep him from killing them, he has no problem leaping the fence, and just waits at times 2 slip out the door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.