German Shepherds Forum banner

SHOW ME Your Funniest Pictures

294K views 913 replies 620 participants last post by  Koopertown 
#1 ·
Which is the funniest picture you have of your dog that makes you crack up when ever you see it?

I'll start, this one of Gala drying her head off just cracks me up every time:

See less See more
#102 ·
Re: FUNNIEST PICTURES

I'm going to get you Denver!
[image]
[/image]

Gotcha!
[image]
[/image]

#105 ·

There are times when you just don't see everything and this is one of them. Even though I took the picture, my eye wasn't fast enough to see this in real time. The camera was and it makes me laugh everytime I get one like this.

Name omitted to protect the innocent.

#112 ·

[ QUOTE ]
also wanted to share our funniest "cat" photo, this is pepsi, the amazing flying cat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehe, I didn't know cat's could fly like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

#120 ·

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/33_rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif
Too cute!!!! The second one looks like two halo's.... such an angel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif

#122 ·

All these pics are just too much!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

#124 ·

Just purchased a new Nikon D40 DSLR and was trying to capture quick snap shots. After reviewing them later, this one cracked me up. He looks kinda mentaly slow... drrrrrr.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/07_tongue.gif

Rocco and Kyla playing none stop. Best of Buds.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.