German Shepherds Forum banner

SHOW ME Your Funniest Pictures

294K views 913 replies 620 participants last post by  Koopertown 
#1 ·
Which is the funniest picture you have of your dog that makes you crack up when ever you see it?

I'll start, this one of Gala drying her head off just cracks me up every time:

See less See more
#52 ·
Re: FUNNIEST PICTURES

This one always cracks me up!!! Gotta luv the outtakes!!

#57 ·

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Kitty has a hand growing out of its back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

#61 ·

Keefer is on the bottom. Annoying little brother gets in the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

#63 ·

Its not the best pic, cause my camera really stinks.

But I made a deal with Bailey. She could have whats left in my bowl if she could reach it, and I'll be....she did! Fairs fair, she got it. lol

I really need a new camera, this one is getting worse on the quality of the pics. They use to not be THAT bad.

#64 ·

Are you talking to me?

Hmmm, between the dogs, mom is stuck on the floor taking pictures! lol

#65 ·

Chance and Jaden when Jaden was little. Chance is telling him "don't you stick your tongue out at me, young man!!!"

#66 ·

I have a couple!

Carlo giving his opinion of sand in the mouth and on his face his first time at the beach!

Carlo "smiling" for the camera!

Bismarch and Frieda...
Bismarch: Hey, give me a turn on the chair!

Frieda: Back off buddy, this is MY chair!

Bismarch, Frieda, Taser and Cayman..
Can we PLEASE have our ice cubes now!

Frieda shaking off the black flies while out in the woods.

Last one!
Bismarch is a very social dog. He thought he should be in the middle of the conversation going on, so he jumped into that chair! I'm amazed the darn thing didn't fall over!!

#67 ·

Love the "many faces" of your puppers. I am suprised Bismark didn't fall off the arm of the chair or have it tip over.LOL.CH

#68 ·

this is what you get when you leave two "kids" to themselves, while getting clean... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

gustav: "ok, ok! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/28_geez.gif I think THATS enough now!... i can't see! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/21_crying.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

#71 ·

I LOVE this thread, I've had so much fun looking through all the silly photos!

Here is Sheena inspecting my gutted pumpkin to make sure it was safe for me to carve!

and here she is helping me carve the pumpkin!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.