German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me - you!!

272K views 969 replies 646 participants last post by  OpsecAF 
#1 ·
Here's mt DH & I the day after we shaved our heads:

See less See more
#102 ·
Re: Show Yourself Continued #7

Since it's just me and the critters, here's a crappy picture of me and Sasha....taken by me.

Me after 6 hours of work at the racetrack:

#107 ·

Hi Kristi,

10 dogs total; 8 GSDs, a Collie and a Collie mix and yes those are all my babies. The foster dogs (2) are inside and go out at a different time (too hard to mix into my pack).

The black horse (my baby) is a Missouri Foxtrotter and the other two are Tennessee Walkers they are l. to r. 21 months, 23 years and 10 months old.

They do keep me busy but it keeps me young!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/03_wink.gif

#111 ·

me and my honey (i'm the one without the beard) in cooperstown late last fall...

#112 ·

This is my self-potrait. For some reason it looks like I have man hands! ha Maybe I should stick to takings pics of the pup and babe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

#114 ·

ok bearla twisted my arm
The rather short one is me, the tall gorgeous one is my youngest daughter.

#116 ·

My lovely husband James who is from Powder Springs Georgia and myself with goldfish hair colour!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gifAlways changing it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif...now it's chestnut!

Our daughter playing golf with her daddy at the country club he worked for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

#117 ·

My pups and i

I needed a hug before i could continue to move the grandbabies things to the new playroom that i designed.

#118 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Been away for awhile but now I am back so here is a new photo. Quality time with my furkids!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif
<<<<turning green with envy>>>>>

#119 ·

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Been away for awhile but now I am back so here is a new photo. Quality time with my furkids!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif
<<<<turning green with envy>>>>>

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt that the greatest thing to see in the world! I would love to be surrounded by that many GSD

#122 ·

I'm ususally the person behind the camera. This is the most current I could find. Last year me with my foster boy Klondike. In front of the computer as usual.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.