German Shepherds Forum banner

SHOW ME your Kids and dogs

150K views 604 replies 429 participants last post by  Cat Mom Adopts German Boy 
#1 ·
Cleaning up my hardrive, and came across this, had myself a little chuckle. My niece and her pal Matsi.

[image]
[/image]

See less See more
#103 ·
Re: Kids and dogs

Teehee thank you. I love the look on her face. "Mom can I just please please get up and play with the kitty now please"

#111 ·

Had to repost this...I posted it first yesterday because I hadn't posted too many recently. My youngest daughter Brooke and Rebel.

#120 ·

great thread!!!

Here is Blitz and my 14 month old daughter Skye (notice in two pics Blitz has a bow in his hair...hehehe)

#121 ·

I am so glad you have posted these pix with your GSD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/03_wink.gif I have no young children and my grandchildren live in other areas. My Lady is 20 mo. and has not been socialized with children. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/14_redface.gif She gets nervous and barks when she sees them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/09_mad.gif I have a couple of young boys about 10 who are willing to help me with their Mom being there too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif We will just play ball and hang out. I need this for August when my 6 year old granddaughter is coming for a few days. I am anxious about it to the point I might board Lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11_confused.gif

#122 ·

I wouldn't worry too much..just work on letting your GSD meet a few kids till then.. when I got pregnant, Blitz was a nutcase and I was terrified how he would act around the baby (he went nuts when he saw kids) he has always been sooo gentle ... we just worked on the command "gentle" around a doll and with the cats and he got it..just keep boarding as a back up plan.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

#123 ·

Here's a pic from yesterday, my niece and Mr. Gavin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.