German Shepherds Forum banner

SHOW ME your Kids and dogs

150K views 604 replies 429 participants last post by  Cat Mom Adopts German Boy 
#1 ·
Cleaning up my hardrive, and came across this, had myself a little chuckle. My niece and her pal Matsi.

[image]
[/image]

See less See more
#77 ·
Re: Kids and dogs

Sorry about the quality of this pic, but it was taken long before digital cameras were even dreamed of (circa 1968). You can see how "vicious" Blackie was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/08_rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

#81 ·

Wow -- you guys have a ton of beautiful photos /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

#87 ·

Sorry, Not a GSD but "Buddy" sure does keep my girls in line !! This is Buddy's favorite place to be......with his boy !

#89 ·

The pictures are simply heartwarming. Kids and GSDs are a sight to watch. I will show these to friends whose kids are very scared of oour dogs who are very gentle with kids.

#91 ·

I thought it was just my girls that loved kids, but I guess not. My Catie girl can't keep her tongue off of kids, especially babies!
Catie and daughter Diana playing in the sprinkler last summer. Catie likes to "bite" the water. I think she thinks it's alive LOL

Diana and puppy Eden cuddling on the couch

#101 ·

Awwwwwwwww I love all of these beauties!

My little sill Tasha

She just curled up by the baby!

Now I know this isn't a little kid she is with but to our family each one of our sillys are kids

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.