German Shepherds Forum banner

SHOW ME your Kids and dogs

150K views 604 replies 429 participants last post by  Cat Mom Adopts German Boy 
#1 ·
Cleaning up my hardrive, and came across this, had myself a little chuckle. My niece and her pal Matsi.

[image]
[/image]

See less See more
#30 ·
Re: Kids and dogs

Oskar and the baby, just waking from a nap:

Gaia with the baby when he was just 10 days old:

my oldest w/ Gaia last Christmastime:

my middle with Gaia:

oldest with Oskar a couple Easters ago:

#33 ·

Oh my goodness, Beth, that shot of the dog in the bathtub with your son is hilarious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/34_rotflmao.gif

These are all such beautiful pictures (with great stories to match). Thanks so much for sharing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/31_paw.gif

#37 ·

[ QUOTE ]
These are EXACTLY the pics many non-GSD owners need to see. I find most people are terrified of Floyd and almost have heart failure if their kids get close enough to pet him.

Cathy

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

I had NO idea that when I opened this thread I'd be looking at some of the most beautiful images I've ever seen posted here in the pictures section.

Keep it going!

#40 ·

[ QUOTE ]
These are EXACTLY the pics many non-GSD owners need to see.

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't agree more! I didn't expect this thread to be this precious! Such cute kids you guys have! I don't have any to share (wish I did), but I'm enjoying all of them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

#43 ·

It was a great week back then. Red was adopted, and my niece was born, and gradually they both settled in nicely:

[image]
[/image]

They've become very good friends since he arrived here over three years ago. To think, he sat in a shelter for SIX LONG MONTHS, but he doesn't waste time thinking about it. He just goes with the flow, or rather, where SHE goes, HE goes. Watch closely:

"Don't be afraid, Red, Santa won't hurt you. He's one of those nice humans."

[image]
[/image]

"Auntie, Red is sad because he can't eat the chocolate candy we worked so hard to get, and then he lost his horse."

[image]
[/image]

"Red, LOOK! It's a huge sandcastle!"

[image]
[/image]

"Red, can you dig the hole deeper for the water under the bridge I made?"

[image]
[/image]

"Auntie, will Santa leave something for Red under the tree? He's been a very good boy, he really has."

[image]
[/image]

#44 ·

Yup, kids and dogs go together like kids 'n candy. So far, there isn't a dog I've adopted that has't won my niece over.

Sweet Max and pretty Matsi:

[image]
[/image]

Big mean Chewbacca:

[image]
[/image]

And Princess Melissa with her dog princess, Sally:

[image]
[/image]

Um, Santa was up late wrapping the night before?

#46 ·

Ayla Schh3 and Adra Schh3 with a little girl they met at the barn I kept my horse. This little girl was so terrified of large dogs that the first time she saw mine, she fell down on the ground screaming, literally in a panic. As you can see, my dogs won her over and they became best of friends. ps I don't have kids - but my dogs are all VERY good with kids - to the point they will let kids take things out of their mouths when a grown man would have a huge tug of war trying to do the same.

Same little girl and her brother - Adra (Schh3) letting him take her stick, look at the big smile on her face - she loves kids.

And a picture taken at a school demo - this class was 4 year old preschoolers - after-demo crowd-and-pet. The black/tan is Zeke Schh3, and the bicolor is Adra Schh3.

Molly

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.