SHOW ME your HUNKS!!!

294K views 1K replies 933 participants last post by  Fuad 
#1 ·
Here is my Sam:

See less See more
#79 ·
Re: Let's see those HUNKS!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry about that Angela, but you have to admit he is quite a hunk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he is... Angela I had the same reaction.... he did make me smile.

#91 ·

Red, my 9yo senior, rescued at 6yo; He had been in a city shelter for six months, failed his initial temperament test, but now a certified therapy dog.
He goes with the flow, and on this day, it was a hike down to the ocean in ripping wind & knee deep snow.

[image]
[/image]

#97 ·

This was my Marshall, RIP.

I grabbed this image at the end of a day of hiking. He really made me work for this shot as I was standing on the edge of a cliff in front of him and really had to lean back. He was looking out over the lake, and I almost went swimming!

[image]
[/image]

#98 ·

Here is a 1yo dog I saved from MAS-the only shepherd I've ever rescued on my own. I named him Marty after the Ernest Borgnine movie. He and Red became good buds. I found an awesome home for him with a young couple who have spent a lot of time the past year updating me with photos and adoring letters. Sometimes I wish I kept this one as I still miss him a lot, but I also know he couldn't be in a better home and he's an only child with a large extended dog-loving family, so he's right where he should be.

Isn't he adorable???

[image]
[/image]

#99 ·

This is Max, my dignified 13yo, adopted about 4 months ago. He smiles mostly with his crooked arthritic tail as it never stops wagging when he roams with his pack. He has lots of friends at the dogpark, where he proudly demonstrates to everyone that he can keep up with the best o' them!

[image]
[/image]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.