#1 ·
Here is my Sam:

See less See more
#52 ·
Re: Let's see those HUNKS!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a close up of Bandit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Bandit's a dead ringer for my Nikia! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

#54 ·

Nice pictures. Hey Chris...I've noticed that Kaiser is now retired!!!!!, but he's still so young!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/16_shrug.gif

Any particular reasons for this??? Curious!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

#55 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Nice pictures. Hey Chris...I've noticed that Kaiser is now retired!!!!!, but he's still so young!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/16_shrug.gif

Any particular reasons for this??? Curious!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He's retired from breeding because while he produced everything we could want in terms of nerve, drive and temperament, he also gave us an unacceptable number of bad hips.

He and I still have fun training though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

#56 ·

Thanks Chris. I guess Wulf will be the hunk to watch now.!!!

Good luck with Wulf. I hope he's great for your program.
He sure is handsome enough!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif

#67 ·

Here's my hunk, Major:

And here's my first hunk, Sarge (RIP):

#74 ·

Here are my two favorite hunk fosters! Draco and Bear whom I get to pick up tomorrow to dogsit for a week!!

And my latest foster boy, Cujo who looks very much like Branca's mom's new boy!

Unfortunately, I have no hunks of my own so live vicariously through you all and my fosters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.