German Shepherds Forum banner

Show Me Your NON- GSD'S

15K views 98 replies 67 participants last post by  Jenny720 
#1 ·
Heres Mr. Bentley

Turned two a couple weeks ago :) Cockerspaniel-Poodle Mix <3

**Sorry my brother is in the first and last, I didn't notice when I was uploading them**

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Misty(Samoyed Mix)

Batman and Brennan

Batman and Tannor

Batman and Misty

All of them..

Brennan, Batman, Tannor

All of them eating ice cream..

All of them

Brennan

Most of them

#7 ·
My beautiful girl who has been for a really long time, she used to sleep in my crib when I was a baby, and still sleeps on my bed every night :) really, really love my bangle kitty cat.

Attachments

#10 ·
Dog Vertebrate Mammal Canidae Dog breed

My girl Phoster. Swimming. Her favorite thing on the planet. Except finding buried people.

Reactions: Daisy&Lucky's Mom
#23 · (Edited)
Oh, dear, you know not what you ask.... (um, are we going to put a numerical limit on the number of pictures?).

These are my mutt, Ilka. All taken within the past couple of days.

2014-10-27 Dogs & yard DSC_0001 by RBElwell, on Flickr

2014-10-27 Dogs & yard DSC_0024 by RBElwell, on Flickr

2014-10-27 Dogs & yard DSC_0036 by RBElwell, on Flickr

2014-10-21 Dogs AM DSC_0923 by RBElwell, on Flickr
2014-10-21 Dogs AM DSC_0927 by RBElwell, on Flickr

2014-10-21 Dogs AM DSC_0937 by RBElwell, on Flickr

2014-10-21 Dogs PM DSC_0945 by RBElwell, on Flickr

Yes, I know that I shouldn't have let her chew on the training dummy, but I was a) right there with her; and b) too darn sick to really care.

#26 ·
Akivah a German Shepherd /malamute, 8mos old, and Areli, 6mos 3wks old GSD taken this morning. Akivah is so comical! He does somersaults and adorable wiggly dances (he is sooo limber, lol). Just a sweetheart... Areli is adorable, intelligent, loyal.... and annoying right now haha... She is in that stage right now...

Attachments

#27 ·
Stewart Australian Shepherd

Babe my grandmother passed 7yrs ago and left this dog to me. She's a rescue was only labeled as Dachshund. I think there's quite a bit of beagle in her.

Cooter a rescue Lab mix. My first non family dog full responsibilities. She passed nearly 2yrs ago. She's the reason I got my GSD I missed my big cuddly guard dog and started to research breeds to get.

#28 ·
Gypsy 8 weeks up to 4 yrs. old. She's a sweetie. Funniest thing about her is her appetite! Typical lab, loves to eat. She gets everyone up at 6 am and goes bananas because its time to eat. At her heaviest, she was 89 lbs. She hid her weight well and still had a tuck...just big boned. Wasn't healthy though. I'm proud to say that now she weighs 68 lbs and has been that way for about a year! Tons of more energy now :)

Attachments

#29 ·

This is Fisher. He is a show dog and master of barking.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.