German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me your dog at his/her worst...

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Charlie W 
#1 ·
Zeeva's aggression...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
My dobie Red after a run on the beach.. He has a talent for flicking his slobber over his face.. I call this photo "slobberchops"! :D

Attachments

#5 ·
Kaia at her worst....puppy-know-it-all...no problem ....She can pound an entire bottle of champagne..didn't share with anyone...put her paws in the clam dip...and then chewed up the lampshade she was wearing earlier...thought she was a real comic at her first New Year's Eve party....

SuperG

Attachments

#6 ·
Oh wow. I've never been around a dobie that doesn't have its ears cut. Looks so different...funny picture!
His tail isn't docked either, they don't cut ears here but try do usually dock tails so the tail plus the colour confuses lots of people. He's pedigree but not many people pick the breed!

#7 · (Edited)

His tail isn't docked either, they don't cut ears here but try do usually dock tails so the tail plus the colour confuses lots of people. He's pedigree but not many people pick the breed!
color? lol. Just curious but where is 'here' for you?!?

My brother-in-law has a nutty dobie.

Yours is beautiful drooly and all!

Edit: I see where your from under your avatar ;) Have heard New Zealand is simply gorgeous...I have a cousin that lives there and LOVES it...and his pictures are to die for...

#8 ·
color? lol. Just curious but where is 'here' for you?!?
From England, so I'm afraid it's "colour" and "centre" and "metre" etc etc!!! And yes, New Zealand is stunning, a bit if a shock being so far from everywhere after spending most of my life in Europe, but the internet helps!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.