German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me those curious and investigating moments!

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  EmeryGSD 
#1 ·
He found a turtle and was really confused and jumpy when it poked its head out. :laugh:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
We have a turtle video somewhere - I've put hubby on the task of finding it. Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life :). Oh - and his first reaction to those playground toys that you ride and bounce on - I don't know what they are called - they are usually in the shapes of animals like lions and bunnies and stuff - he didn't know what to make of those. I will try to post to turtle video as soon as we find it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#8 ·
We are on 10 acres and that was our front yard. He was outside and bouncing all over the place so I had to go and see what he was getting all worked up over - expecting some kind of dead animal - not a turtle :) it never moved once when he was out there. I was afraid it was dead. I made him leave it when he stated to get a little to aggressive with it and come inside. I went out a bit later and it was gone :).

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#15 ·
Even old dogs are curious. Now my young dogs would have eaten this right up. Not Kya, she just wanted to sniff it. Eating it would have also meant getting off her comfy bed.

#16 ·
Over Thanksgiving, my nieces came to visit - they LOVE Baxter. So much so that each girl has a stuffed animal GSD. Naturally, they're named Little Basher (because they couldn't say Baxter at the time) and Micro Basher. Here is Baxter wondering what the heck this tiny GSD is...and why he isn't allowed to play with it!

#17 ·
Timber, that is a great picture! :)

Here are my contributions:

Any guesses what Rocket had been investigating right before this?

Starfish in this one:

A neighbor brought over my daughter's bday present wrapped up in this box she had. Apparently the odor still remained, ;) :

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.