German Shepherds Forum banner

Show Me Those EAR FLOOFIES!

7K views 55 replies 23 participants last post by  happyblond 
#1 ·
Gotta Love 'Em!

See less See more
#9 ·
#6 ·
I'm not very good at taking pictures, and right now I can't find my camera ... so here's some older pics ...

first one ... Kyleigh being a good puppy around the parrot (before she realized it's potentially lunch!)

second one ... just a cute puppy with adorable floofies!

Attachments

#20 ·
#31 ·
LMFAO at the term "Floofies" hahah I dont have a coatie but MAN DO I WANT ONE!! when I move to Alabama sometime this year and have some land, I am DEF get a coatie!! A sweet girly girl floofied coated GSD! I already told the wife, she wonders why I wantto live in a circus with 3 kids, 2 cats, and then 2 GSD's plus any other furry critter she will let me get!) I grew up with reptiles so I want to get my son one of those, I also want my salt water tank back that I used to have.... maybe im obsessed with animals!

#33 ·
Oh don't worry, tell your wife it could be worse! Of course I don't have kids and my husband and I aren't planning in having any but we DO have:
Four dogs
Three cats
Two bunnies
One parrot
Three fish tanks(two fresh, one salt)
And one rattie

I used to work with reptiles... Actually I have a scar from being bitten by a black roughneck monitor lol, I'd like to have a bearded dragon again but the hubby is like, "ok but you're going to need to get a new husband." :D :rofl:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.