German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me your Huerta Hof dog!

35K views 86 replies 39 participants last post by  sebrench 
#1 ·
Just curious who has a Huerta Hof dog and what they look like!

#2 ·
I will not be getting my Huerta Hof pup until the spring, so I can not post, but will be keeping an eye on this :) Happy that you picked such and amazing breeder, you will not be disappointed!

#4 ·
THANK YOU...for such a wonderful compliment! You made my night!

I don't know how many others may post...it's the Holiday, and I also don't know how many frequent the forums that much.?!

*Photobucket is causing me to have a meltdown right now.....so I can't post pics.....but hopefully someone in internet land will ! LOL!*

#6 ·
Excuse me, people. I want to see those Huerta Hof dogs too, you know!

#12 ·
Whiskey von Huerta Hof (IvanxOlivia W litter)
VP1 Whiskey von Huerta Hof - German Shepherd Dog Bad lighting, sun was in the wrong direction, but shows his structure at a year old.

As a pup

1 year old getting his VP1

10 or 11 months?

Most recent one taken by Huerta Hof crew at this year's sieger show in May

A friend at training has some pictures of him doing his IPO obedience/protection work. I need to get those and post them as well.

#18 ·
Thanks all for those kind words! Whiskey is very special to me. He got me through some very hard times earlier this year. When I feel absolutely hopeless and lost, he is my rock, my support, and my dearest shadow. I truly love this dog with all of my heart. It brings tears to my eyes when I think about how much I absolutely ADORE this dog.

Not to turn this into politics, but I hear a lot of people talk about SL having weak nerves/temperaments. Come on over and meet my boy! He's unshakable, solid and a warrior. He and I have a partnership that I value more than anything. Nothing compares to the exhilaration and joy that I experience when I step out in the schutzhund field with him. We are a team and it almost feels like we are one when we work together towards a common goal.

He will do anything for me, and I would gladly return the favor a 1000x over. He might not be able to do everything as well as some other dogs. He won't be a top sport dog or a VA dog, but I guarantee that my boy will give it everything he has and will do ANYTHING I ask of him. He has heart, soul and depth. Don't tell the others, but if I could only have one for the rest of my life, it would be my boy Whiskey.

Truly a very special dog. I can't thank Robin and Carlos enough for bringing this gem of a dog into my life :)

Just a cute story I wanted to add. I was sick a couple months back. Whiskey stayed in bed with me the entire time. Each time I had a coughing fit, he would get the same expression. Here are some of the pictures I was able to take during that time. Look at his expressions. That to me tells so much about the soul and heart of a dog.

#21 ·
Wow I'm so glad you wrote this! I can totally relate to you about Karma! You are much better with words then I am! Thank you! I don't know where I would be without karma, she makes me want to own more German shepherds. You are exactly right about the sound temperaments in the Huerta Hof dogs. A lot of people underestimated my dog... They said she wouldn't be able to do schutzhund, we she proved them wrong:) I am a VERY proud owner of my Huerta Hof dog!

#20 ·
Aish......YOU are a *special owner*, and I KNOW that you are aware how much you mean to us!
Your next puppy is being "planned"....I'll let you know when he/she arrives.

BTW...last pic with young, pretty girl...that is Ivan...Whiskey's father....what a HAM!

#23 ·
Awww shucks! I can't wait :)

haha yep! Now if anyone wants to see a DEEP bond, watch Ivan and Mike run around the ring. Ivan is a beast! Love him :)

Wow I'm so glad you wrote this! I can totally relate to you about Karma! You are much better with words then I am! Thank you! I don't know where I would be without karma, she makes me want to own more German shepherds. You are exactly right about the sound temperaments in the Huerta Hof dogs. A lot of people underestimated my dog... They said she wouldn't be able to do schutzhund, we she proved them wrong:) I am a VERY proud owner of my Huerta Hof dog!
Exactly! Huerta Hof dogs have such soul and empathy. They feel things on a very deep level and respond in a heartfelt way. Love HH personalities :)

#22 ·
These dogs are not mine but are Huerta Hof dogs/HH handling team, hopefully Robin doesn't mind me sharing.

I probably have dozens of HH dog photos from all my show photography!

#29 ·
I am glad he's not my dog because I would be doing whatever it took to make his tail wag happily.. HAHA! He looks SO distraught.

#31 ·
Lies...OMG!...YOU have better pics than I have! LOL
PLEASE send me an email....I would GLADLY PAY YOU for your pics!
Great shots!

Lies...you have 2 pics of our beloved Chulla von Huerta Hof..(Cuervo's litter-sister)....it is AMAZING how much Vercase (Cuervo's daughter) looks like her!
I would LOVE to have those pics.....they are posted above...one stand, one movement from 2009....before she left to Germany.

Look how similar they look.....OMG!

#32 ·
Robin I have a flyball tournament in Ohio this weekend and when I get back I'll dig up the pics and re-edit them (my post processing has come a long way and I think I can do a little better).

#35 ·
Here are some more pictures of the gorgeous HH dogs!! :)
These are more pictures of Karma von Huerta Hof

This is Greif von Huerta Hof

Dominique with Hoss von Huerta Hof

Dominique with young Carlos von Huerta Hof

My mom/ Gina with baby Zora!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.