German Shepherds Forum banner

SHOW ME... your multiple dog home pictures!

9K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  NatalieCat 
#1 ·
I know I'm not the only insane one here! I currently have 8 adult dogs residing in my house. Ok, so 1 is a boarding dog and 2 are foster dogs... but that still leaves me with 5 resident dogs! I will get a picture of all of them together tomorrow or so... but for now I'll post a couple pics of the crew just to give you an idea of the craziness that is my life (though I must admit, I quite love it :)

So, for the rest of you! Show me your multiple dog / other assorted pet household :D

Rebel is a boarding dog, Cooper is a foster dog, Reagan, Madison, and Virgil are permanent residents, and Sadie is a foster dog!

My main crew: Tara, Reagan, Madison, Jefferson, and Virgil

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are me and 6 of my 8 dogs :)

and here are the other two

and more group photos :)

and a group photo of all of them :)

#15 ·
Lol thanks guys!

From left to right: Addy, Mayhem, Havoc, Veda, Loki, Nina, (front left) Apollo, Azrael

#18 ·
So many Great looking Dogs!

This is my crew from left to right Indy, King and Frank in the first picture, and just Indy and Frank in the second these 2 are best friends.
Indy thinks his official job is to watch over and take care of Frank, which is funny when Frank is so much begger then Indy is.

Attachments

#21 ·
Ha! Thanks! That picture doesn't really do them justice, they are much prettier in person if I do say so myself. They are out of coat there and their red doesn't really show up, they are actually very red.

Moses said to tell the girls to right over and he'll gladly give them meatballs! :)

#24 ·
Here my "Bumpus Hounds"
Alice (GSD) Zoey (Weasel Terrier) and Cali (neighbor's Bull/Pitt Terrier X)

I threw Cali in because we babysit her a lot.
The day I brought The Purple Elephant Pool home:

(you won't see Zoey anywhere near it....water apparently melts her)
Memorial Day visiting Sean.

My favorite.....if you lean REAL hard and keep your tail on the ground it's still holding a "STAY"

And (sorry, I went a bit crazy with the girls and their pics)
Alice herding Zoey who was ignoring recall---see the leash? Zoey was running up to totall strangers and barking, making strange grunty noises and getting petted for it (face palm) Alice brought her back twice.

Again, apologies....I flooded y'all with my mighty pack of sometimes three....

#25 ·
Here is my pack. Cass is the black GSD/Mal, Gigi is the Dutchie. On the bottom row, Benny (the only one looking at me) is our current foster. Gunnar is the tan/cream boy. They may not be much, but we love 'em anyway.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.