German Shepherds Forum banner

Show Me Your head tilt

41K views 124 replies 96 participants last post by  Jenny720 
#1 · (Edited)
#9 ·
Jack lays beside his water bowl in silence until you see that he is out of water. I was asking him if he needed more water. He gives pretty good head tilts when you ask him questions. I love watching him think about what I am saying to him!

Attachments

#18 ·

not a full tilt..but her floppy ear always makes her seem a little tilted anyways..:)

#21 ·
Love the head tilt! Out of the thousands of pictures I've taken of Gunner, I have only have two head tilts. He does it all the time, especially if I ask him a question. :D But I never seem to have the camera at the ready for it.

#24 ·
Bleu tilts her's all the time, too...especially when you ask her a question. Just seems to make her that much more human. Of course, we all love it so she gets bombarded with questions all the time. She's probably thinking..."Geeze, don't these folks know ANYTHING?" :)

#28 ·
I can never get the pictures attached to my posts but please look at my pictures to see my babies head gilts, love the topic.

#29 ·
Here is Bear, 7 months old, and posing for his picture nicely for once...

And at 10 weeks! Maybe his ears were dragging his head to that side this time...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.