German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me why your on this forum-i.e. Show Me Your Dog!

12K views 55 replies 49 participants last post by  sddeadeye 
#1 · (Edited)
I joined this forum for one reason ONLY and it was because of my GSD and because I love all GSD's. I want to see your dog! I don't care what color, line, if he is from a BYB'er, or a Reputable breeder, fat, skinny, or just right, long haired or short haired, within the breed standard or not, just show me why you are here….show me your dog!

Oso riding shot gun in the car with me.
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed

Brutus making his question mark face!
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Nighty, night
Vertebrate Mammal Dog Canidae Dog breed

Snow Finally!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
This is my Bella, she's a stubborn jug headed bull in a china closet, with a bitchy addtude jus like me :). And we love her to bits <3 :wub:

#7 · (Edited)
GSL, good thread. I think all too often we can lose sight of the common bond everyone shares here and the reason we came to the forum in the first place. A pic thread always puts me in a good mood, love seeing everyone's cute dogs and their personalities shining through the photos. I joined almost 4 years ago, mainly involved in the rescue section.

Here are my stooges.

#8 ·
MustLove,
Your dogs are GORGEOUS. I absolutely love the last picture with all three of their faces together. That is so cute! It's times like this I wish this forum had a "Like" button. Aww... and seeing your Dobie makes me miss my Dobie, Rogue.

#19 ·
Great idea for a thread..it's fun seeing all these dogs just being themselves...
1st day home with Tessa

Daisy and Tess

Tessa @ 7 months..

#21 · (Edited)
Awww...such cute pups! And I agree, MustLoveGSDs - your trio is stinkin' adorable. Love the couch and car pictures! :wub:

Here's my goof, Baxter. Don't let the eyes fool you - right before the camera flash went off, he was sound asleep and cuddled up with me. He loves when I lay on the floor and he can cuddle.

Last night, we were doing some training. He had to wait for the cookie. He was not entirely pleased, but he was being polite!

OH! Can't forget this one...one of my all time favorites from his birthday!

#26 ·
Here are my reasons!

The old man of the group, Silver. He is a Norwegian Elkhound rescue, approx 12-14 years old.

Next are the 9 month old siblings, Kyrie and Bay. This is Kyrie today at the park.

And this is Bay in an "artsy" shot.

These next two are at the Rainbow Bridge. First is Lobo, my heart dog. He was West German working lines, best dog ever.

Lastly, is Sunny. She was straight American showlines and the saddest story I ever had to deal with. Someday, when the pain is less, perhaps I'll write it up for you.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.