German Shepherds Forum banner

Show Your Beautiful Black GSDS!

14K views 74 replies 40 participants last post by  Kevin R 
#1 ·
We all know the black GSDs are the best, so post pictures of your black beauties!

#14 ·
Everyone's dogs are gorgeous, I think all gsd's are beautiful but I am partial to the darker ones. The blacks and the bi-colors are my favorites. Thanks all for sharing with us. :wub:

#25 ·

This was Uley he was the pup I was originally going to get. His parents owners were 3 old handicaped men that my mother knew. But one of the got the bright Idea to give them a flea/tick bath at 3 or 4 weeks old. The entire litter of 14 died within 3 days. Broke my heart I was already smitten with the lil guy. He never got to live with me but I loved him. He would have been a looker too! :(

#27 ·

This was Uley he was the pup I was originally going to get. His parents owners were 3 old handicaped men that my mother knew. But one of the got the bright Idea to give them a flea/tick bath at 3 or 4 weeks old. The entire litter of 14 died within 3 days. Broke my heart I was already smitten with the lil guy. He never got to live with me but I loved him. He would have been a looker too! :(
That is SO sad!!! :(

#30 ·
no long coats? I miss my beautiful black GSD (Sasha)....every few months I search online at pics. In a few years, I might get another one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.