German Shepherds Forum banner

Show me your dogs OMG face!

9K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  Tulip 
#1 ·
Ok- so Dooney had some pretty funny facial expressions in the pics Alexandria610 and I got of her this weekend. We have been having a blast coming up with "captions" for the photos.... Show me your dogs OMG!! face

"oh NO she didn't!!"

"OMG- girl I got something to tell you!!"

"you said WHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTT?"

Ok so this one isn't so much an OMG face- but this is what we think the dogs are thinking.....

Dooney: haha, I am NOT touching you Zira
Zira: QUIT it....MOM
Alex: oh lord, the young ones are at it again.

See less See more
#7 ·
Alex doesn't have that many OMG faces....she's more of the creeper type. But here's the closest I could find to an OMG face :)

#12 ·
Zira tried to copy Dooney's faces....

Zira doesn't have many "OMG" faces. However, she does have the......

Mean faces:

Rears up like a horse (spent too much time at the barn when she was little!):

And.....

.....yeah.... that one with the slobber hanging off her face looking like a rabid freak..... Yep... that's mine.. Lol! She's very 'special'...

Oh, and she likes giving hugs...

.... even to those who don't want them.... LOL

Thanks Dooney's Mom, and Alexandria610 for taking the pictures!! You both got some really great captures of all 3 of them!!!

#21 ·
those are great!!! I know i have some around here somewhere but its a matter of finding them. lol

#25 ·
This is not my dog, it is an Internet Special. It has to be one of my favourite GSD photos ever though, and the top cat/dog one for me.

#28 ·
These pictures gave me one helluva laugh.lol ... Thanks! I don't have a camera good enough to capture my girl's moments without it being blurry.

#29 ·
Here is a good one!

This is... "I got it! I got it! How do you swim again?! Left, Right, Left, Front *then* Back?? Oh Jeez..." I was set up for a picture but then thought I might have to go in after him, just as he figured it out again... :eek: :)

#30 ·
# 1_ Lucky turning green and saying OMG the truck is spinning.

32 - Daisy: OMG its that dang camera again.

#3. Enough all ready.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.