German Shepherds Forum banner

To kick off Mother's Day Weekend-GSD mom's show me a pic of you and your baby!

4K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Germanshepherdlova 
#1 ·
Caring for a dog is not much different than caring for a child. Already this year I have stayed up all night worrying about my dog, sat in the Animal Emergency in the middle of the night waiting for Brutus to be examined, administered him medication, cleaned his incision after his surgery, fed him, walked him, hugged him, bathed him, comforted him, took him for vaccines and checkups, corrected him, I could go on and on...I have 3 human children, but my dogs are my children as well.I know daddy's deserve recognition to, but this post is in honor of Mothers Day. Mommy's please post a picture of you and your dog/baby/whatever you refer to him as, also feel free to share a story or comment. Daddy's can also feel free to post something in honor of the mommy in their family.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
LOL! Yeah my husband was taking some pictures for me and Shasta decided she needed to yawn at the exact moment my camera focused and took the picture.

#6 ·
Well this is from last year when Max and I walked the bark for life relay. I really need my hubby to take more pics.

#10 ·
Here is a picture of ALL my babies: But this was ALMOST a year ago... ill take new ones today and post them up :D

#15 ·
Do we have to do this Mom?

Here is the reason we take few dog/people pictures.This was a 12 minute attempt and actually compared to the annual picture in front of the tree pretty quick.

Attachments

#16 ·
Here is the reason we take few dog/people pictures.This was a 12 minute attempt and actually compared to the annual picture in front of the tree pretty quick.
You did better than me, I couldn't manage to get both of my dogs in the picture.

#19 ·
Me with Keefer on his first day home at 9 weeks old:

Note the sling on my right arm - I had just broken my shoulder in Dena's agility class 2 weeks prior! :wild:

Halo puppy's first day home:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.