German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog were a person, what sort of person would they be?

5K views 44 replies 31 participants last post by  GSD Owner in Training :-) 
#1 ·
Inspired by the personalization of Athena in this book, I decided to start a thread about your dog's personality if they were a human.
I'll start: Skadi would be a punk rock girl who was the lead singer of a band and got into bar fights and made garbage art. Grim would be a mild mannered librarian who was a weekend drag car racer.

#2 ·
Misty would be a stay at home mom, she is very nurturing. Tannor would be a professor, he is very wise. Robyn would be a boss of some sort or a lawyer, she is good at getting what she wants and tells it like it is. Midnite would be a coach at a high school, he takes things under is wing. Midnite would also make a good police officer, he is very observant. Brennan would start out rough, probably drop out of school, but figure out that wasn't the right thing to do and make a come back. He would make a good therapist, he is a good listener and makes people feel better.

#27 ·
Dexter would be Leonard Hofstader, Sheldons smart, geeky ,awkward but social roommate. Who gets carsick unless hes in the front seat, has allergies and mommy issues..lol. Hes also very considerate of his friends and their flaws and is often the negotiator/protector between them and others.

#10 ·
Cafall would be the worry wart obsessed with his grades (subbing in grades for tennis ball). Finder would be the new drifter kid at school who's always getting into trouble and then charming his way out of it. :rolleyes:

#17 ·
Nix would be the class bully, the kid everyone stays away from because he tackles them for their lunch money and then does not understand why no one shows up at his birthday party.

Lena would be the 70 year old ultra marathoner that refuses to believe that their knees are giving out and they need to go back to 5k. But she would be obnoxious about it. That really annoying fitness freak that talks about it all the time.

Phoster would be the savant. Totally disengaged with the world unless her "speciality" was needed. Then she would rule everyone.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#18 ·
Tess would be Mrs. Kravtiz from Bewitched. She's got her nose up in everyone's business. I can't even go to the bathroom by myself...:)

#19 · (Edited)
Hans would be a private investigator or a detective.

He is quiet and observant, and always watching. Nothing escapes him. He knows where everything is, and finds whatever you ask him to find, every single time. He is also patient and tenacious, and is willing to wait as long as he needs to in order to obtain whatever it is he is trying to get.

#23 ·
Lets see....

Cable- That one friend everyone has that's always around but not making too much noise. Not a wallflower but quiet and into his own thing(s) but willing to do what's needed. The person you call when the car breaks down 100 miles from home and you need someone to help you. Bank loan manager type, not excitable and knows his stuff. Likes micro-brews and good single malt. Would drive some sort of Euro-spec AWD luxo/sport sedan.

Allie- Still a pup/teen. Totally psycho with the mood swings associated. Has all the earmarks for a real *eh-hemm* party girl. Sassy sorority girl, drives a Jetta.

#31 ·
Lets see....

Cable- That one friend everyone has that's always around but not making too much noise. Not a wallflower but quiet and into his own thing(s) but willing to do what's needed. The person you call when the car breaks down 100 miles from home and you need someone to help you. Bank loan manager type, not excitable and knows his stuff. Likes micro-brews and good single malt. Would drive some sort of Euro-spec AWD luxo/sport sedan.
Kinda reminds me of myself, minus the bank loan manager.

Apsel has split personality disorder. Indoors, he's Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne's butler. Outside he's a mix of the Joker and the oiled up nude deaf guy from Family Guy.

#24 ·
Hi Readers!

Sorry I've been so remiss in posts lately. I've been hideously busy with work as well as recovering from a hip injury courtesy of Ruby (the horse) who spooked at a traffic cone and bucked me off. Athena was her typical protective Florence Nightingale, not leaving my side and watching--with eyebrows furrowed--my Igor-like limping across the room. If I was sitting down, she (literally) lay her body on top of my feet the entire time, making sure I didn't get up without her knowing it. One night, two of my male next door neighbors made the mistake of arguing with one another near my front door, setting Athena off in a frenzy of barking; when I hobbled over to open my door, hooking my hand in Athena's collar while she stood roaring on her hind legs and told them to take their argument elsewhere, they left. In a hurry. :D I LOVE MY DOG.

I am so enjoying this chain about your dogs' different personalities if they were human. It's so great and fun to read! It just goes to show that GSDs are as unique as snowflakes. :laugh: Thanks for all your creative descriptions.

Hope you guys are finally thawing out from this Winter, and I'll try to post more often.

:gsdhead::gsdhead::gsdhead::gsdhead::gsdhead:

CLN

#26 ·
Hondo is like John Wayne, even down to the gimpy walk. Everyone respects him, and he acts as though he doesn't care one way or the other. Always acts serious but has a devilish sense of humor.

Lonestar is like Capt. Jack Sparrow. Never serious and everyone loves him. Acts as though he has no idea what he's doing but manages to do the impossible.

Maggie is the obnoxious person sitting next to you on the plane. The one who has to tell you her entire life story The one that has been home schooled all her life and has knows no limits regarding personal space and too much information.

Tug is like Norman Bates. He comes off all nice and friendly and then something switches in his head and he'd just as soon kill you in the shower.

#28 ·
Love this thread ! My three:

Lucky: We actually call him Forrest Gump, Like Forrest he is not very brigh but what he does well he does very well. Like Forrest he is extremely loyal,loves forever and cares for ever. On the other hand he would jump off the boat just like Forrest cause he wanted to see his friend.

Thunder- is definitely Marsha from the Brady Bunch ,middle kid .

Chevy- You know the old lady cartoon on the back of shoebox greeting cards that's her . She is a curmudgeon(msp). I can see her with a Pall Mall in her mouth ordering delievery steak to her door, She is the ultimate couch guard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.